Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-22-2014, 01:15 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by samfloor View Post
Glenn Beck is a right wing idiot.
Maybe to left wingers, but he nailed this one.

Old 11-23-2014, 01:28 PM  

Nevada
I've read article after article that refute every single thing he said in his speech and show his EO to be nothing but and joke and weak political ploy.

It's so bad that the GOP House is simply going to ignore it.

Old 11-23-2014, 01:41 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
If they did anything to Obama, they would need to go back and file charges against both Bushes, Clinton and Carter for doing the same thing. They all granted amnesty through executive order, along with Nixon, Johnson, Ford and Eisenhower.
Old 11-23-2014, 07:32 PM  
American

Quote:
Originally Posted by samfloor View Post
In spite of the fact that every president since Ike has done the same thing?
Not even close.
Quote:
"The actions taken by Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush — examples often cited by White House officials — were attempts to address ambiguities in an immigration law that was passed by Congress. Obama’s executive actions are different. They are a response to congressional failure to pass a law, and they affect a far greater number of immigrants currently living in the country illegally."
http://www.factcheck.org/2014/11/oba...st-presidents/
In addition quoting wrongs to excuse a wrong is Juvenal at best ...you used question marks so I won't assume you think that way......but I am worried. We have more then enough people who think as long as everyone else is doing it it must be OK.....my mom taught me better then that when I was 3 years old.....
Old 11-23-2014, 08:57 PM  

Right on target leadarrows!
Old 11-24-2014, 10:53 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
Wrong......
Old 11-25-2014, 10:55 AM  

Democrats Whining Obama Could go to Prison
By Tim Brown / 25 November 2014

In a mass email put out by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee on Sunday, they warned that Barack Obama is in danger of impeachment and jail time. No, really, that's what they said, despite the fact that not one spineless Republican has written one article of impeachment.

Clearly the email is to simply drum up support for the Democrats. That isn't a surprise and the more the lawless are allowed to be in power, the greater their boldness.

What's amazing is that the email starts off by labeling the 2014 Congress as the "most obstructionist and dysfunctional Congress in history." Congress does include the Senate too, which was overseen by Democrats and, of course, the House was overseen by Republicans. There is no doubt that both were dysfunctional.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/11840/democra...lJpo37R9GWo.99

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

« Benghazi | Ferguson »

» Recent Threads