Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-03-2012, 07:59 AM  

Kent, Ohio
Best campaign ad I've seen yet

I'm not talking about the content itself; I'm talking about how that content was delivered. Cohesive arguments supported by readily verifiable evidence. Whole sentences, not soundbites. She's treating her audience like reasonable, rational adults. She's making an appeal to logic and rationality instead of emotion.

THIS is the kind of election I want to see.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:48 PM  

It is good delivery, I wish someone would do one this rational on Obama's failings and the debt situation.

Old 05-03-2012, 01:37 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
It is good delivery, I wish someone would do one this rational on Obama's failings and the debt situation.
Agreed. And I'm not being the least bit sarcastic - I'd love to see an election season where the facts were more important than the spin.

Don't get me wrong, I recognize there was a lot of spin in that ad. It's certainly not ideal, it's just the best I've seen so far, and I'd hope that this style of campaign ad takes off.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.