Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-20-2011, 11:54 AM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
Actually I don't see it as anyone winning.
If everyone did what I said, there would be peace.........so EVERYONE wins...well everyone but the weapons makers.
In theory, but you aren't counting past transgressions and land issues, Thge palestinians (rightly or wrongly) have lost a lot land that was "theirs" according to previous agreements and Israel has continued even recently building settlements on those lands, just forgiving the past is not easy, especially when the Israeli people are living well while bloackading palestine so it can't grow.

Under the arguement of preventing terrorism Israel has long been blockading Palestine, that is a far cry from Israel leaving them alone, And the blackade includes (or has recently included) everything from food to concrete. You have to account for such issues. Israel has to treat it's neighbors better as well before any peace agreement can be reached.

Old 05-21-2011, 07:46 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
Israel is just as almost as backwards as the countries around it, I see no reason why we should support a state created from land given to them by people who did not actually have the land to give in the middle of people who hate them. Us supporting Israel has lead to many middle eastern countries in turn hating us. but then people say we need an ally there, do we really? If we didn't support israel they would not care about us in any significant way.

so the biggest country always wins correct? according to your plan it really comes down to population sizes as to who will win.

And maybe there is a reason Israel gets "picked on"
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm reread my post, and cannot see where I stated the BIGGEST country will win.
If thats true the USA would be in trouble, its not as big as some others, even Canada is larger, how about Russia, thats a big place...........etc.

Old 05-21-2011, 08:46 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm reread my post, and cannot see where I stated the BIGGEST country will win.
If thats true the USA would be in trouble, its not as big as some others, even Canada is larger, how about Russia, thats a big place...........etc.
it goes from the obvious ramifications, if each country can only defend itself then obviously any large country will have an incredibly easy time taking over the small ones.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:00 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
it goes from the obvious ramifications, if each country can only defend itself then obviously any large country will have an incredibly easy time taking over the small ones.
Okay, I can tell your weak in the comprehension dept.
So here, I will make it very clear.

If every country stayed the hell out of others, and minded their own business, no country, despite its size, or population is at a disadvantage.

THERE DID YOU GET IT THIS TIME?
Old 05-23-2011, 03:11 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Okay, I can tell your weak in the comprehension dept.
So here, I will make it very clear.

If every country stayed the hell out of others, and minded their own business, no country, despite its size, or population is at a disadvantage.

THERE DID YOU GET IT THIS TIME?
so you are assuming every country would agree to set borders and just be ok with anything happening outside it's borders because of some agreement.....

I thought you didn't understand economics, my fault, you just don't understand much about how the world or human nature works....

your argument stands about as well as saying "maybe we should make all crime illegal, that way we would have no crime" it really is that absurd. you only want about 7 billion people to agree to be nice to each other, respect their religions, their pollutions or whatever other attroctities their neighbors are doing.... excellent plan, All these years of issues in the middle east and we just needed to tell them to play nice, it was so obvious, thank you BCBoy for correcting my ignorance...
Old 05-23-2011, 05:48 PM  

Shuswap, BC
I said "They should" stay out of each others business.
Go read my first post in this thread again .

Just like barry should now stay the **** out of Israel's business.
WTF does that useless ******* think he is doing bothering in their business.
He should go back to Kenya, and leave others alone.
I hope someone assassinates this ****er soon.....at the rate this ******* is going he will start WW III soon.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:49 PM  

Shuswap, BC
So now tell me redjeep, since every country SHOULD leave every other country alone.
How do you figure that puts smaller countries at a disadvantage?

Answer me that?
Old 05-23-2011, 06:25 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
hope someone assassinates this ****er soon.....
That's a felony in the states (near Baltimore)
Old 05-23-2011, 06:26 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
So now tell me redjeep, since every country SHOULD leave every other country alone.
How do you figure that puts smaller countries at a disadvantage?

Answer me that?
you are still being absurd, and obviously didn't read my post. your idea is nonsensical to begin with, I can't believe you are still defending it, yes they should but it will never happen. people will always do things to upset each other so it's not a plan, it's just dreaming.

why wouldn't it put them at a disadvantage, do you think a small country can fend off an attack from a large country or do you really think your "be nice to each other" idea is serious....

come on, you are just embarrassing yourself by not walking away from your post.

BCBOY, why do we have crime when crime is illegal? answer me that? (since that is essentially as absurd as what you are asking me to answer)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.