Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-26-2011, 10:04 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
BYO Stirrups

HTML Code:
https://secure.prochoiceamerica.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=4791
Quote:
SHAME: Anti-Choice Rhetoric Goes Off the Deep End

A trending topic on Twitter spoke volumes about anti-choice distortions. Sen. Jon Kyl of Arizona spurred the hashtag
#NotIntendedToBeAFactualStatment when he made a false statement about Planned Parenthood services. Glenn Beck got in the game by calling women who use family-planning services "hookers." And, of course, who could forget a host of "Fox & Friends" suggesting that Walgreens offers Pap smears and breast exams.
BYO Stirrups-f-f2.jpg 

Old 06-27-2011, 10:41 AM  

Bristol, Tennessee
it doesn't surprise me that the people at fox are clueless, the whole issue of abortion and planned parenthood is trivial, abortions are less then 3% of the services they do (forget what metric to get 3%) and when worked out on a tax payer basis the whole controversy per taxpayer would be about 1/2 cent per taxpayer and for that the republicans were willing to end all assistance to planned parenthood and dismantle budget talks....

Old 06-27-2011, 10:58 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
it doesn't surprise me that the people at fox are clueless, the whole issue of abortion and planned parenthood is trivial, abortions are less then 3% of the services they do (forget what metric to get 3%) and when worked out on a tax payer basis the whole controversy per taxpayer would be about 1/2 cent per taxpayer and for that the republicans were willing to end all assistance to planned parenthood and dismantle budget talks....
After all, what are a few babies here and there
Old 06-27-2011, 11:14 AM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
After all, what are a few babies here and there
that isn't the issue, it's when do they become "babies", some say conception, some say later, but either way it's absurd for the party that wants to ban ALL mention of any birth control (including condoms and the pill) to act like they are taking the high road here, I would rather it not come to abortion and have condoms used instead (which by the way many christians are against on ethical grounds)

so sex will happen, there is no pretending that any sex law will limit that, and I recommend reading "freakonomics"....
Old 06-28-2011, 10:59 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
and have condoms used instead (which by the way many christians are against on ethical grounds)
Stupid pope said something inane like condoms cause AIDS. They should sue his fat butt.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:17 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
that isn't the issue, it's when do they become "babies", some say conception, some say later, but either way it's absurd for the party that wants to ban ALL mention of any birth control (including condoms and the pill) to act like they are taking the high road here, I would rather it not come to abortion and have condoms used instead (which by the way many christians are against on ethical grounds)
If you have to kill it to get rid of it it is alive.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.