Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-12-2012, 06:51 PM  
AK 47 toting Liberal!

Capitalism, A Love Story!

Put out by Michael Moore. What a great movie documenary. Has anyone ever seen it? We were so impressed with Moores Compassion and intelligence, and the way he presents his case against the corporate fat cats, that ruined and are ruining this country, that we bought the DVD as well as Sicko, and the Big One!

Old 11-12-2012, 09:43 PM  
American

The rich Capitalist getting richer bad mouthing his own kind and you think it's great...or your a real Einstein you are.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:17 PM  
AK 47 toting Liberal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadarrows View Post
The rich Capitalist getting richer bad mouthing his own kind and you think it's great...or your a real Einstein you are.
The guy at least provides medical insurance for his people and he pitches for the working man, unlike your buddies, and you don't hear him talking about his church faith or bible thumping on forums like this. He's on the side of America not just the America that benifits himself.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:30 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
Micheal Donut Killer Moore is nothing more than a huge ****** bag. He is a complete idiot.

Again the man is filthy rich and if you think he provides all this love and peace think again. He is like every other rich hollywierd type a self centered ****** bag.

Plus he bad mouths the USA when he doesn't even live here. Yeah OK.

Too bad someone wouldn't throat punch him so hard he could never speak again.
Old 11-13-2012, 04:31 AM  

Stafford, Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
The guy at least provides medical insurance for his people and he pitches for the working man, unlike your buddies, and you don't hear him talking about his church faith or bible thumping on forums like this. He's on the side of America not just the America that benifits himself.
NO HE DOESN'T he is Canadian they provide it for him. You sure are racking up the smart points today man.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:20 PM  
AK 47 toting Liberal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmurdoc34 View Post
NO HE DOESN'T he is Canadian they provide it for him. You sure are racking up the smart points today man.
Uhh, he's from Michigan man. They say that it's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're an idiot, than to speak, and remove all doubt. Rich or poor, the guy is for the poor, a heck of a lot more than you are! Michael Moore is a Bulldog for those with no voice. He's widely recognized as a brilliant man. I love this guy! Want to punch someone in the throat? pound that fat asz radio talk show guy Rush. What a pig. I'll be on here personally....rejoicing, when that guy bites the dust.

Old 11-13-2012, 06:33 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Please keep things civil people.
You never know how many innocent readers you may be offending.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:38 PM  
AK 47 toting Liberal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
Please keep things civil people.
You never know how many innocent readers you may be offending.
Alex, I give you 11 points out of 10 for your peacefull nature. Most if not all folks on here are pretty darn braizen. We all need to get in a fenced in area and do some rough housing until we agree to become friends!
Old 11-13-2012, 06:52 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Some honey on a dating site gave me a 14, and I wasn't even trying.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:57 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
Some honey on a dating site gave me a 14, and I wasn't even trying.
But that was 14 out of a hundred.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.