Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-07-2011, 01:03 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
Sounds like you may not care for republicans! I don't care much for either party seems that most people are born into one or the other. My insurance costs are about $11,000 per year my fear is that Obamacare will eventually force my current private insurance policy out of the picture. I am not looking to the nanny-state or the rich to fund my future.

I just heard that the promises, the unfunded liabilities, push the national debt to a number about five times the advertised number. I don't know if that includes Obamacare or not, it will cost far more than advertised as it is fleshed out and understood.
my issue is that the republicans actually do the exact opposite of what they say their agenda is, they have done the majority of increasing the debt, the democrats are the only ones who at least brought deficit spending down, as for unfunded liabilities, obamacare is funded, bush's medicare change that basically was a blank check to big pharma was not funded

I guarentee anything the republicans get as a concession to reduce the deficit spending will be turned around to tax cuts for the rich if they take office and suddenly the deficit won't matter anymore just as it did not matter at all during bush's term.

the democrats yes will be more of a nanny,m yes, but at least they won't run you over if it makes them a buck. So yes between those two options I would rather have a nanny then someone trying to screw me over at every possible chance

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.