Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 11-02-2010, 06:41 AM  

Parrottsville, Tennessee
The Destruction Of America, from within

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...bill=s111-1619

I've been a news junky for more than 30 years but I was truely awakened more than a decade ago to the progerssive movement and it's destructive force against our language, culture, and borders.

Here is one example, how many of you read these bills? how many of you know how to read these bills?

I'm currious as to your thoughts.

Scott

Old 11-02-2010, 05:07 PM  
Traveler

Knoxville, TN
Yeah I know about all that stuff.

Old 11-02-2010, 07:53 PM  
Tea Party Liberal

Mesa, Az
And the pendulum of public opinion is swinging back against multiculturalism.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:35 PM  

Rochester, New York
So...Scott, you seem to have an antagonistic view of people here. A couple or three of your posts seem to imply we're a bunch of colossal screw-ups who have no clue what's going on. Maybe I'm reading you wrong, and if so you have my sincere apologies. But if your preconceived view of us is that dim, well, you're doing us and yourself a disservice.

For the record, I read through the entire friggin' health care bill before most in Congress (who bothered to read it at all) did. And the cap-and-trade bill. And a bunch of other crap. Yes, it's scary **** and it makes anyone who gets it bristle.

So what are you going to do about it?
Old 11-11-2010, 09:56 AM  
southern conservative

Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmurphy View Post
Read The Bill: S. 1619 - GovTrack.us

I've been a news junky for more than 30 years but I was truely awakened more than a decade ago to the progerssive movement and it's destructive force against our language, culture, and borders.

Here is one example, how many of you read these bills? how many of you know how to read these bills?

I'm currious as to your thoughts.

Scott
I would be willing to bet that 90% of the public does not rear the bills. Most people can not understand them. I am one of them. I do read some of the bills, any bill that involves our veterans for sure. But even then I have to ask questions about them. The Health care bill was another.

I have to say that if you want people to look at things you are going about it all the wrong way.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:08 PM  
Traveler

Knoxville, TN
School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike
Officials Later Backtrack; Allow Boy to Fly Flag on Bike
Elissa Harrington

FOX40 News

November 12, 2010

DENAIR -
13-year-old Cody Alicea rides with an American flag on the back of his bike. He says he does this to be patriotic and to honor veterans, like his own grandfather, Robert. He's had the flag on his bike for two months but Monday, was told to take it down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike - KTXL

It is THIS
Old 11-12-2010, 09:56 PM  
southern conservative

Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacko View Post
School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike
Officials Later Backtrack; Allow Boy to Fly Flag on Bike
Elissa Harrington

FOX40 News

November 12, 2010

DENAIR -
13-year-old Cody Alicea rides with an American flag on the back of his bike. He says he does this to be patriotic and to honor veterans, like his own grandfather, Robert. He's had the flag on his bike for two months but Monday, was told to take it down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
School Makes Boy Take American Flag Off Bike - KTXL

It is THIS
Well well, look what state that happened in. I'm not surprised.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:53 AM  
Traveler

Knoxville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78BO View Post
Well well, look what state that happened in. I'm not surprised.
That's like saying-

Someone has cancer....cancer appears in the left hand that now needs to be amputated.

That someone says, "well I'm not surprised...who cares?....besides I have an extra hand..."

At some point the cancer spreads and you have no good parts left....this is now.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:02 AM  
southern conservative

Austin, Texas
Cali is known for anti American sentiment. Not all people in Cali is like that, hell we have plenty of Californians that are in the military. But in as a whole, California in the news all the time for things like this. That's why it doesn't surprise me.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:00 AM  

The problem with California is the idiot liberal politicians that are loved by their people so much that we just can't muster up the votes to kick them out of office. Since the state is looming on the brink of bankrupcy, the freebie handouts the liberals have demanded are beginning to dry up, causing their little clones to move elsewhere. Once this happens, we might gain enough votes to correct the state's errors of the past.

Also, the backlash from this one school disallowing the American flag has grown to a point that late last nite, they reversed their decision and starting this Monday, this little American boy will be allowed to ride his bicycle with the flag proudly displayed.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!