Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 04-28-2011, 10:22 AM  

Shuswap, BC
Donald (hair piece) Trump

YouTube - trump's Channel

Short but interesting video I thought.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:57 AM  

Bristol, Tennessee
getting the less legal long form was more important then jobs and oil prices? that's what he basically said, do we want a president that takes such bad priorities

Old 04-28-2011, 12:38 PM  
fustrated genius

something tells me if he runs, it will HELP, not hurt Obama.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:27 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
something tells me if he runs, it will HELP, not hurt Obama.
I don't know if that's true. If it is it will be because Palin-Trump-Donahue type candidates reflect poorly on the Party. Pity Perot's senile Admiral VP croaked, he would be a natural.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:06 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I don't think I ever expected to see the day that Donald Trump ran for president.

However, the more and more I listen to him, the more I realize that I sort of like that he's not your run-of-the-mill politician, and he's actually honest. Brutally honest, actually.

I think at this point, people are just looking for anyone BUT Obama.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 05-01-2011, 02:43 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
I don't know if that's true. If it is it will be because Palin-Trump-Donahue type candidates reflect poorly on the Party. Pity Perot's senile Admiral VP croaked, he would be a natural.
The fact that someone like Trump is considered a serious candidate for president shows just how bad off the country is. In 1992 the U.S. was the world's only super-power, and the economy had no dire problems on the immediate horizon. But the Democrats convinced the voters that we had the worst economy since the Great Depression and the nut-job Perot took 19% of the popular vote.

Today the U.S. is a fast becoming a 2nd class nation and we do have the worst economy since the Great Depression. The Democrats are incompetent and the Republicans are impotent. So the country is running to the Tea Party types, i.e., the lunatic fringe, with the likes of Donald Trump serving as their Colonel Blimp.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:46 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
I don't think I ever expected to see the day that Donald Trump ran for president.

However, the more and more I listen to him, the more I realize that I sort of like that he's not your run-of-the-mill politician, and he's actually honest. Brutally honest, actually.
Don?t confuse honesty with integrity. Just because a politician tells you the truth doesn?t mean he will do what is ethically right. A man like Trump (and Clinton for that matter) has no morals and thus makes a poor choice for the White House.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:55 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by flaja View Post
Don?t confuse honesty with integrity. Just because a politician tells you the truth doesn?t mean he will do what is ethically right. A man like Trump (and Clinton for that matter) has no morals and thus makes a poor choice for the White House.
I'm not confused, my friend. I didn't say anything about ethically right, you did. I said he's brutally honest, meaning he says what he means and means what he says. I think after Obama, people are just looking for a backbone to not make America appear weak and apologetic.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!