Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-26-2012, 03:59 PM  

There are less than 11 months until election day when the people will decide who will be the next President of the United States. The person elected will be the president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans. It's that time that we all need to come together, Democrats and Republicans alike, in a bipartisan effort for America :

If you will support the Republican nominee, please drive with your headlights ON during the day.

If you support Barack Obama, please drive with your headlights OFF at night.

Together, we can make it happen.

Old 02-26-2012, 09:49 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu
There are less than 11 months until election day when the people will decide who will be the next President of the United States. The person elected will be the president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans. It's that time that we all need to come together, Democrats and Republicans alike, in a bipartisan effort for America :

If you will support the Republican nominee, please drive with your headlights ON during the day.

If you support Barack Obama, please drive with your headlights OFF at night.

Together, we can make it happen.
Amen! I can't wait! It'll be the mid-terms all over again!

I'm sure they'll just come up with yet another excuse as to why they lost this time, though...

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 02-29-2012, 11:31 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
The IRS sent my Tax forms back! AGAIN!!!

I guess it was because of my response to the question :
"List all dependents?"
I replied -
"12 million illegal immigrants;
"3 million crack heads;
"42 million unemployable people on food stamps,
"2 million people in over 243 prisons;
"Half of Mexico ; and
" 535 fools in the U.S. House and Senate.”

Apparently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.
Old 03-01-2012, 03:01 PM  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Funny Political Cartoons and Memes-cb021612dapr20120217114532.jpg 

Old 03-02-2012, 10:37 AM  
Supporting Member

Old 03-02-2012, 01:17 PM  

10 characters
Quote:
Gas Pump "Stick it to Obama"

Be a part of the campaign that ousts Obama?
Righteous Indignation One post it note has created a national movement on Facebook. An anonymous citizen left a sticky note on a gas pump as a wake-up call to fellow citizens that has set off a chain reaction of events that could literally altar the 2012 presidential election.

So what did the post it note say that caused such a ruckus?

The text reads: "Hey There, Voter! Do you remember that on Inauguration Day (Jan 20th) 2009, the national average for a gallon of gasoline was about $1.78? How's that "Hope & Change" working out for you? Anyone But Obama Nov. 2012.

Now, you can purchase a pack of 25 sticky notes with this message from Patriot Depot for only $4.95! Sticky notes are a great way to quickly spread the conservative message with no sticky residue! Buy a pack of 100 sticky notes for just $14.95!

Sticky Notes If you can't afford to purchase sticky notes, simply SIGN OUR FREE PETITION to demand that Obama allow drilling and the Keystone Pipeline! Imagine the boost to our economy if the price of oil dropped and employment increased.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:08 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Old 03-05-2012, 04:20 AM  
Supporting Member

Funny Political Cartoons and Memes-att00079.jpg 

Old 03-07-2012, 12:15 PM  

Todays Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.
Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor,
a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes
Democrat for a lifetime.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:03 PM  

One sunny day in January, 2013, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench.

He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Obama is no longer President and no longer resides here."

The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.The following day the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer President and no longer resides here."

The man thanked him and again just walked away.The third day the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying, "I would like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the President and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"

The old man looked at the Marine and said,

"Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said,

"See you tomorrow, Sir.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.