Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-07-2011, 01:38 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Gloria Allred - Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'

Allred: Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package' - Alexander Burns - POLITICO.com

Woman says Cain put hand up her skirt

Woman: Herman Cain put hand up my skirt

Quote:
The Chicago-area mother, who is described as a Republican, urged the GOP presidential candidate to "come clean" and admit how he was "inappropriate" with her and other women.

Bialek's story was immediately denied by the Cain campaign, which sent out a news release as the woman spoke publicly at a New York City news conference with her lawyer, noted defense attorney Gloria Allred, by her side. The stories of three other women have been reported by Politico and the Associated Press.

"All allegations of harassment against Mr. Cain are completely false," the statement said. "Mr. Cain has never harassed anyone."

The disclosure by Bialek brought a shocking twist to the allegations of sexual misconduct by Cain, which date back to his time as head of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.

Cain's campaign has been roiled for more than a week by the allegations. He is tied with Mitt Romney for the GOP presidential nomination in a new USA TODAY/Gallup Poll. But a majority of Republicans say they wouldn't vote for a candidate proved to have sexually harassed employees.

At the news conference, Bialek described how she went to Mr. Cain for job advice after she was let go by an educational foundation tied to the National Restaurant Association.

Bialek described an incident in July 1997 where she and Cain were in a car and her offered to show her the trade group's headquarters.

"Instead of going into the offices, he suddenly reached over and … put his hand on my leg, under my skirt toward my genitals," Bialek said.

"He also pushed my head toward his crotch," she said.

Bialek, the fourth woman to accuse Cain of sexual misconduct, said she recently saw Cain at an event and asked if he remembered her.

I want you, Mr. Cain, to come clean. Just admit what you did. Admit you were inappropriate to people...and then move forward."

"Mr. Cain, I implore you," she says, "Make this right. "
Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-new_locomotive_wreck-crazy-train-crash.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-nm_1.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-nm_2.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-oakridge4015wye.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-old_time_train_wreck.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-tdderail2.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-tdderail1.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-tdderail3.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-tdderailoakridgewye2es.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-train-wreck-cameron-run.jpg 

Old 11-07-2011, 02:03 PM  

Nashville, TN
I get it, Cain is a train wreck. Here's a question, IF Cain did in-fact give her and others money to keep quiet about the alleged inappropriate contact, now that they are speaking out about this, are they giving the money back? Why does it not surprise me Gloria, sniffing out a high profile case, Aldridge is involved in this...makes me kinda wonder.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:07 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldognewtrick View Post
I get it, Cain is a train wreck. Here's a question, IF Cain did in-fact give her and others money to keep quiet about the alleged inappropriate contact, now that they are speaking out about this, are they giving the money back? Why does it not surprise me Gloria, sniffing out a high profile case, Aldridge is involved in this...makes me kinda wonder.
This woman was a Republican fund raiser so your bet is as good as anyone's on that score. I doubt ethics are a biggie for that crowd. At least this takes some pressure off Newt.

Entirely too much smoke for no fire.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:18 PM  

Nashville, TN
Well if its true, he has good taste...not that I condone this behavior.

Herman Cain accuser: How credible is Sharon Bialek? - CSMonitor.com
Old 11-07-2011, 02:37 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
This woman was a Republican fund raiser so your bet is as good as anyone's on that score. I doubt ethics are a biggie for that crowd. At least this takes some pressure off Newt.

Entirely too much smoke for no fire.
I don't think the 'end of story--no further discussion' strategy will work.

Bush-Kerry--I thought I would expire during that campaign.

Managed to ignore a good bit of the next one---couldn't believe Sarah Palin was included. Refrained from exercising my right to vote.

Commentators are saying, 'Something worse could happen before next November, something we can't predict'. At this point Romney sounds good.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:00 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Romney certainly looks less likely to have skeletons.

This looks like a fun show for this evening.

Quote:
(Hollywood, CA) -- Embattled Republican presidential hopeful Herman Cain is scheduled to appear on tonight's episode of ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

The late night appearance comes in the midst of controversy surrounding nearly two-decade old allegations of sexual harassment involving the former National Restaurant Association president.

Cain has spent the past week denying the allegations at every turn.

The report first surfaced on the political website Politico.com on October 30th.

Cain's appearance on Kimmel's show tonight stems, in part, from a pizza-related sketch the late night host performed on the former Godfather's Pizza president about a month ago.

The "Kimmel" spot will mark Cain's second visit to the late night TV landscape in recent weeks, having dropped in on NBC's "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" in late September.
Herman Cain to Appear on Tonight's "Jimmy Kimmel Live" - OzarksFirst.com
Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-romney-flip-floppers.png 

Old 11-07-2011, 03:14 PM  
fustrated genius

The Dems are betting on the stereotype that all republicans are redneck biggots and will hang Cain. Gloria Allred has been the forefront of many a hoax and is as useless as square wheels. This all was started by Bush II (Perry) who had a racist sign on the property he rented or leased. Like I say before, next thing you know he'll be acused of using a cigar. So what!?!??! a lot of presidents have had affairs while in office, before and after office.
Roosevelt, Kennedy, Clinton anyone think of more?
Old 11-07-2011, 04:52 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR

Quote:
So what!?!??!
Fambly Values
Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-700club.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-falwell.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-b-500wi.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-jancrouch2.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-557.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-divine-healing.jpg 

Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-project1.jpg 

Old 11-07-2011, 06:30 PM  
fustrated genius

Still, better than Obama. But then again, so would be Nixon, or even Jimmy Carter.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:47 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR

Quote:
so would be Nixon
I think there should be a webcam (& spotlight) on this 24/7. Earthquakes can open up the ground.
Gloria Allred -  Cain offered client 'his idea of a stimulus package'-nixongrave1.jpg 

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.