Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 11-06-2012, 10:26 PM  
AK 47 toting Liberal!

GOOOOOOBAMA!!!! Celebrating our president from Kenya.

Despite all the "dark money" poured into the republican compagn, coupled with the republicans numerous attempts to control the democratic vote, Obama has managed to win a second round. I'm finally hopeful that we'll get some sensible gun control, fair and long overdue taxation on the extreme wealthy, as well a supreme court justice swap out, to finally tip the scales to a more level playing field. Either way, it looks as though the affordible care act will finally become law and begin to help people in need. I just wanted to say "Thank you America! Obama will make us all proud.

Old 11-07-2012, 08:05 AM  
American

Civil war is inevitable now. As soon as obummer goes after our guns it will start. God help us all.

Old 11-07-2012, 08:41 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
Despite all the "dark money" poured into the republican compagn, coupled with the republicans numerous attempts to control the democratic vote, Obama has managed to win a second round. I'm finally hopeful that we'll get some sensible gun control, fair and long overdue taxation on the extreme wealthy, as well a supreme court justice swap out, to finally tip the scales to a more level playing field. Either way, it looks as though the affordible care act will finally become law and begin to help people in need. I just wanted to say "Thank you America! Obama will make us all proud.
I agree........
Old 11-07-2012, 10:37 AM  

The country is about equally divided, but the nanny-state supporters won.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:31 PM  
AK 47 toting Liberal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
The country is about equally divided, but the nanny-state supporters won.
I voted for Obama and I WORK for a living, as does my other Obama supporting friends, and what about the republicans who want to give more money to the ultra wealthy through yet more tax cuts and subsidies. Sometimes I wonder if these republicans are actually human beings or pieces of ABS plastic. These republicans are about the most anal retentive, arrogant, narcisic psychotic people you could ever meet, all the while quoting scripture. Well, it's my hope that the Hispanics, the African Americans, Asians as well as Arabic Muslim brothers take over this country and drive the "good ole' golf playing, retirement club white boys" out.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:58 AM  

Quote:
I voted for Obama and I WORK for a living, as does my other Obama supporting friends, and what about the republicans who want to give more money to the ultra wealthy through yet more tax cuts and subsidies. Sometimes I wonder if these republicans are actually human beings or pieces of ABS plastic. These republicans are about the most anal retentive, arrogant, narcisic psychotic people you could ever meet, all the while quoting scripture. Well, it's my hope that the Hispanics, the African Americans, Asians as well as Arabic Muslim brothers take over this country and drive the "good ole' golf playing, retirement club white boys" out.
The next four years will result in more class, race, gender, ethnic, religious and whatever else warfare as you seem to promulgate.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:11 AM  

Greenville, SC
Quote:

Man, you prove again that it is YOU who don't present fact. You merely act as though you know things about people you know nothing about. I'm not retired and I SUCK at golf. Only played it 3 or 4 times. I AM white though. Not sure why that matters... My favorite authors of political literature are Walter Williams and Thomas Sowell... I'd put either of those guys in charge ANY DAY.. There goes your race card!

--Milton Friedman (1912-2006)
Old 11-08-2012, 12:17 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
Quote:
I'm finally hopeful that we'll get some sensible gun control,
If you are willing to have me give up my rights, I must ask what rights are you willing to give up?
Old 11-08-2012, 12:21 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
Who are the richest senators? I can tell you this. Democrats hold more money than republicans.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-250_162-...?tag=Gthumbnav

So just who is getting the tax breaks?
Old 11-08-2012, 01:22 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
Rainbow, fellow Obama supporter here. What constitutes "sensible gun control" in your mind?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!