Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 03-24-2012, 04:48 PM  

Nashville, TN
Guess He Wants Credit Both Ways

What a smuck we have occupying the Oral Office. Guess he thinks we don't have a memory. Now he wants to take credit for something he has little if no control over. When can we get some integrity in politics? Why is it about special interests and hidden agendas. No I'm not just anti-Obama, the "R"s" have little better to offer.

How much did it cost for him to take credit for nothing he did on this trip? Was there a golf course nearby he hasn't played yet?

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-tries-bo...171300474.html

Old 03-24-2012, 10:15 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldognewtrick
What a smuck we have occupying the Oral Office. Guess he thinks we don't have a memory. Now he wants to take credit for something he has little if no control over. When can we get some integrity in politics? Why is it about special interests and hidden agendas. No I'm not just anti-Obama, the "R"s" have little better to offer.

How much did it cost for him to take credit for nothing he did on this trip? Was there a golf course nearby he hasn't played yet?

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-tries-bo...171300474.html
So the difference between Obama and any other President, Democrat or Republican, would be...what? Just remember when you vote you're not voting for the best candidate. You're voting for the lesser of evils. Kind of like jury duty. Get rid of the worse and what's left over is a jury.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:06 AM  

Nashville, TN
Sideways, I see your point about jury duty, but I think it's more like being a confidence store employee and being able to choose your robber and weather they will use a gun or a ball bat.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:58 AM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldognewtrick
Sideways, I see your point about jury duty, but I think it's more like being a confidence store employee and being able to choose your robber and weather they will use a gun or a ball bat.
LOL! Point well taken.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!