Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-02-2016, 12:22 PM  

High Speed Chases

I think police love a high speed chase even though it has a considerable risk of collateral damage. Years ago our local police decided to stop a young biker but he sped away. The police chased him into the next county before he wrecked killing himself.

A couple of days ago police were chasing a speeder who wouldn't stop. Speeds went to well over 100 mph but ended when the DUI driver collided with another vehicle. The elderly couple in the other vehicle were pronounced dead at the scene.

Old 02-02-2016, 08:57 PM  
Traveler

This has pissed me off for years. You see a high speed pursuit in progress, choppers following the get away cars every move and yet the cops are still pushing them until they do eventually collide with an innocent by stander. This is why many cities have outlawed them and with good reason. I think if you are out in the country, and there is no overhead eyes, then by all means, but otherwise, let the choppers track them.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.