Originally Posted by Funetical
So do you think ignoring medical advice adds or detracts from the intelligence of your argument?
What about your Dad? What about your siblings?
When medical advice leads to debilitating side effects, the best thing you can do is ignore it. I am supposed to take 5 different BP drugs. Doing so means:
1. I can sleep 10-14 hours a day and still be tired.
2. I cannot rest when I am asleep because of dreaming.
3. I am afraid to eat because I never know when the drugs are going to cause an upset stomach.
4. Increased joint pain on top of already having arthritis.
5. Constant dizziness even when sitting down.
6. Excessive weight gain due to hormonal effects (gynecomastia(sp?)).
7. Dehydration to the point that I have trouble opening my eyes first thing in the morning.
My parents divorced before I was 5 years old. I haven?t laid eyes on my father since the summer of 1983.
I am an only child.