Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-08-2014, 01:41 PM  

It was hospital administrative personnel that forced my wife out, and that is what Obamacare promises for everyone with its IPAB if the lawsuits against it don't prevail. It may take a revolution to stop a rogue government that fails to stop a rogue president.

Old 07-15-2014, 12:57 PM  

My wife had to be readmitted to the hospital and I spoke to the hospitalist about the difference in care now vs care in the 90s. The hospitalist was in agreement with my assessment of the degradation in healthcare. She agrees that every patient needs an advocate to ensure that proper care is received. She said when her own mother was in a hospital for a joint replacement she had to go in and give her a bath. Increased government intervention, regulation and requirements are a big part of the problem and obummercare adds another layer to all this

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads