Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-05-2011, 11:56 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
I am here legally,my family have been in AZ or Calif since Spanish Colonial days and if they want to see ID for me, I'll show it and be on my way, it ain't a big deal. If the Aztlan nation takes over, I will be here still, todo es lo mismo.
I have traveled to Russia, Siberia and Ethiopia and you had better believe we were instructed to carry an ID. I see no problem with that, not as intrusive as a pat down. If we drive we have our driver's license on our person at all times, maybe the universal driver's license should show citizenship status!

Old 11-06-2011, 08:30 AM  

san diego, california
Quote:
I am here legally,my family have been in AZ or Calif since Spanish Colonial days and if they want to see ID for me, I'll show it and be on my way, it ain't a big deal.

Right on, that's some heritage

Quote:
If the Aztlan nation takes over, I will be here still, todo es lo mismo.

What nation?

Old 11-06-2011, 10:32 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeps123 View Post
Right on, that's some heritage

What nation?

The Nation of Aztlan

Arnold Schwarzenegger has some advice for Mexicans
Old 11-06-2011, 11:02 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
50 Illegal Immigrants coming out a van after an accident

SAME SCENE....
Van Flips and 28 Illegal Immigrants Jump Out

Old 11-22-2011, 09:44 PM  

From an email:
Quote:
Bewildered Cowboy

It's not often you can bewilder a Texas Cowboy, unless of course you place him right in the middle of New York City, but I guess it does happen. This story was related to me by an old Cowboy partner of mine.

While out riding one morning checking fence next to the Rio Grande River, I saw a Muslim extremist fall into the Rio Grande River; he was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and bombs he was carrying. Along with him was a Mexican who was also struggling to stay afloat because of the large backpack of drugs that was strapped to his back. And if that wasn't enough, there was a liberal with them,...I could tell by his Obama hat.

I knew right there, that they were too far away for my lariat to reach them and if they didn't get help, they'd surely drown. Being a responsible Texan and abiding by the law to help those in distress, I informed the County Sheriff's Office as well as the local Border Patrol Station. That all occurred around 6:30 in the morning and by 4:00 PM, all three had drowned as neither authority has responded. I'm starting to think I wasted two stamps.....
Old 06-18-2012, 09:55 PM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
I hear president hussein was in mexico today, Im just wondering why he didnt take a few illegals back with him
Old 06-19-2012, 08:26 AM  

One has to give him credit for a swift political maneuver. He issues an executive order that is questionable knowing that there isn't time for a fight before the election and that a fight would be campaign fodder for pretended racism. He is buying votes, but not mine!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads