Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-17-2011, 11:34 AM  

Bristol, Tennessee
how trivial of an item can fox news criticize obama over?

well apparently using a paper clip instead of a binder........ seriously.... (however if he had used a binder then it would have been excess to use a binder and be an example of government waste when a paper clip would do.... )

Stephen Colbert to Fox News: Nobody Cares About Obama's Paper Clip!

any of the "fox news" is "fair and balanced" people want to take this on?

Old 09-17-2011, 11:44 AM  

Do you recall when "notes on a palm" were the topic, and I don't think it was Fox since I don't get Fox or any cable news?

Old 09-17-2011, 11:46 AM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
Do you recall when "notes on a palm" were the topic, and I don't think it was Fox since I don't get Fox or any cable news?
that is a little different, talking about a debate and palin's inability to remember "her" own agenda
Old 09-17-2011, 12:09 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
A paper clip or binder scandal? The palm notes were just further proof that blondes & bimbos might need more lifelines than a debate format allows.

If you're scandal mongering as usual you might want to look into who was sleeping in Glen Rice's bed. It wasn't Goldilocks.
how trivial of an item can fox news criticize obama over?-miscegenation.jpg 

Old 09-17-2011, 12:27 PM  

I know a very good doctor who writes notes on his palm. I used to check his palm at dinner when I was with him in Russia, then ask him if patient notes weren't supposed to be confidential? I usually had some one liners or key words when speaking publicly just to be sure that I didn't close without covering all my points, just not on my palm. Same class as paperclips, not very newsworthy. When I worked on a Bell Labs project it actually did a study on which was the proper way to use a paperclip to avoid them picking up unwanted files (also not newsworthy).
Old 09-17-2011, 03:43 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
well apparently using a paper clip instead of a binder........ seriously.... (however if he had used a binder then it would have been excess to use a binder and be an example of government waste when a paper clip would do.... )

Stephen Colbert to Fox News: Nobody Cares About Obama's Paper Clip!

any of the "fox news" is "fair and balanced" people want to take this on?
SEE? here's my point precisely, here's an important issue and republicans, (fox news) and democrats are argueing over stupid ignorant things like paper clips? No body mentioned that there was absolutely nothing new in the job stimulas pachage, or that no one was ever told where the $ would come from and the top subject is PAPERCLIPS? Now how the hay am I gonna decide who to vote on when one idiot is using trick lyrics to push old trash at us and the others are talking about the paper clips holding the trash together. What a crock of BS.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:34 PM  

Nashville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
SEE? here's my point precisely, here's an important issue and republicans, (fox news) and democrats are argueing over stupid ignorant things like paper clips? No body mentioned that there was absolutely nothing new in the job stimulas pachage, or that no one was ever told where the $ would come from and the top subject is PAPERCLIPS? Now how the hay am I gonna decide who to vote on when one idiot is using trick lyrics to push old trash at us and the others are talking about the paper clips holding the trash together. What a crock of BS.
Wow, looks like somebody else looked behind the Wizards curtain. Just another name for TARP 3. Who's paying for all this crap...oh, wait its you and me..our kids, grandkids.

Dorthy, we're not in Kansas anymore cause we sold it to the Chinese.

...and if you form you policitical views based on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, well..shame on ya. Quit listening to the networks news and start reading the Constitution.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:42 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Actually Tarp 1 which was on bush's watch is now regarded as being very successful.

When you're in a recession the standard way to get out is by using stimulus money to buy your way out. Have you studied the economics of a recession/depression?
Old 09-17-2011, 06:02 PM  

Nashville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
Actually Tarp 1 which was on bush's watch is now regarded as being very successful.

When you're in a recession the standard way to get out is by using stimulus money to buy your way out. Have you studied the economics of a recession/depression?
Your kidding... right?
Old 09-17-2011, 06:31 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldognewtrick View Post
Wow, looks like somebody else looked behind the Wizards curtain. Just another name for TARP 3. Who's paying for all this crap...oh, wait its you and me..our kids, grandkids.

Dorthy, we're not in Kansas anymore cause we sold it to the Chinese.

...and if you form you policitical views based on Fox, CNN, MSNBC, well..shame on ya. Quit listening to the networks news and start reading the Constitution.
Precisely!!! if I could find a job, I'ld spend my first paycheck on Rosetta Stone Chinese program cause we're free falling off this cloud hard n fast!! Bush did it!!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.