Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-16-2011, 03:38 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
I didn't mean to imply that I support Bachmann at this point, just that she doesn't have less experience than Obama when he came on the scene.
eh--Whatever experience she has --I think she is wasting her time.

Last night CNN featured a clip about her previous comments about same sex relationships. She was pretty clear---'mental disorder', 'satanic bondage', etc. Then she was asked about this--she responded, 'I am running for the Presidency of the US, I am not anyone's judge.' Explanations were offered by 2 analysts. Nothing changed my opinion. If you can make comments like that, at any point---you cannot lead this nation.

I would question her ability to negotiate with world leaders after such comments.

2/3 more people may also decide to run. I suppose that is the American way--but it seems like a waste of time and money. I suppose it will be Romney, Perry and a third---not Michele Bachmann. So let's just leap to the end.

I will vote. I cannot go through what will certainly be coming. I didn't know that Michele Bachmann had made such statements---each day something that someone has said will be analyzed intensely. It got so bad with Bush and Kerry --I think the issue of military service that I just deleted that issue. It still seems insane. As I recall--Bush didn't see combat or do something he said he did and Kerry?---outrage over an award. I just can't remember. I expect a lot of that in this election.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads