Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-22-2012, 06:36 AM  

Greenville, SC
Lying about military service?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_1...edals-a-crime/

What do you folks think?

--Milton Friedman (1912-2006)
Old 02-22-2012, 07:09 AM  

Nashville, TN
I think that Freedom Of Speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences of your actions. I can say anything about anyone or anything...doesn't mean I have a free pass to say stuff. I can yell fire in a crowded theater, I can say I never had sex with that women in the Oval Office, I can say I didn't know there was chloroform on that rag I held under the womens nose I picked up at the bar. Doesn't mean repercussions won't happen.

Old 02-22-2012, 02:12 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by YelloJeep View Post
I think the punishment should be 16 weeks of basic training, jump school for those wearing the parachute badge or SEAL training for those claiming to be SEALs.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:16 AM  

Greenville, SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
I think the punishment should be 16 weeks of basic training, jump school for those wearing the parachute badge or SEAL training for those claiming to be SEALs.

Yeah, that's awesome...

--Milton Friedman (1912-2006)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads