Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-28-2011, 04:52 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Mitt denies affair

just kidding, it was just another floozy from Herman's Follies
Georgia Woman Claims 13-Year Affair With Cain, As Candidate Denies Latest Allegations | Fox News

Cain Denies New Allegations, as Woman Claims They Had 13-Year Affair
Published November 28, 2011
NewsCore

Quote:
ATLANTA -- Herman Cain on Monday pre-emptively denied a forthcoming accusation by a woman who is expected to say she had a 13-year affair with the Republican presidential candidate.
In an apparent effort to get ahead of the story, Cain appeared in a cable news interview to say the woman is "someone who I know, who is an acquaintance, who I thought was a friend."
MyFoxAtlanta.com released some details of the story, which is scheduled to air Monday night, shortly after Cain appeared on CNN -- identifying the accuser as an Atlanta businesswoman named Ginger White.
"It was pretty simple," White told the station. "It wasn't complicated. I was aware that he was married. And I was also aware I was involved in a very inappropriate situation, relationship."
The station also released a statement from Cain's attorney, Lin Wood, who said the allegations of "private, alleged consensual conduct between adults" is not "not a proper subject of inquiry by the media or the public."
During the CNN interview, Cain denied having an affair but said he could not respond in more detail until he heard the charges.
"I have no idea what she's going to have to show proof," he said.
The new allegations are only the latest setback for Cain, who has seen his popularity fade since reports surfaced one month ago of sexual harassment allegations dating back to his tenure as president of the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s.
Although the latest report involves an alleged consensual relationship, the claims may further weaken his support among conservative Republicans concerned about social issues, including the institution of marriage.
Cain has been married for 43 years. His wife, Gloria, rarely appears on the campaign trail but agreed to her first televised interview after the sexual harassment allegations broke.
"I seriously, in my soul, don't think he's that type of person," she said of the charges during the interview on Fox News' "On The Record with Greta Van Susteren."
She acknowledged, however, that their marriage was not perfect.
"There have been troubles ... [but] we have loved each other for 43 years," she said.
sucker

Tea party family values are kinda weird...........
Mitt denies affair-hermancain-grope.jpg 

Mitt denies affair-cain-grope-poster.jpg 

Mitt denies affair-09_29cain_herman_pizza.jpg 

Mitt denies affair-379__520x440_nigger-herman-cain-grope-1-.jpg 

Mitt denies affair-100382_600.jpg 

Mitt denies affair-cain-harassmint-.jpg 

Mitt denies affair-cainwonders.jpg 

Mitt denies affair-herman-cain-grope.jpg 

Mitt denies affair-photo-1.jpg 

Mitt denies affair-tumblr_luf6avkgwq1qjhttjo1_500.jpg 

Old 11-28-2011, 05:32 PM  
fustrated genius

But you know what, even if ALL these acusations are TRUE, he'ld still be a better pres than Obama ever thought about being.

And again, some of the pres past who had affairs . . . Roosevelt, Kennedy, Clinton and prolly a lot more.

Old 11-28-2011, 05:57 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
But you know what, even if ALL these acusations are TRUE, he'ld still be a better pres than Obama ever thought about being.

And again, some of the pres past who had affairs . . . Roosevelt, Kennedy, Clinton and prolly a lot more.
Does it really not occur to you that the party of family values might have a problem with even one affair?

(note to self, probably not)
Mitt denies affair-herman_cain_sausage.jpg 

Old 11-28-2011, 06:01 PM  
fustrated genius

•Thomas Jefferson allegedly with his slave, Sally Hemings.
•Warren Harding with Carrie Phillips and Nan Britton.
•Franklin Roosevelt with Lucy Mercer.
•Dwight D. Eisenhower and his chauffeur, Kay Summersby.
•John F. Kennedy allegedly with Marilyn Monroe and Judith Exner.
•Bill Clinton with Monica Lewinsky.
•George H.W. Bush with Jennifer Fitzgerald.
Here's a few more for you . . . did it ever occur to you that Geo. H.W. Bush, Jimmy Carter and Obama all three have one thing in common? They're all one termers.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:34 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
This is America, right? We're still innocent until proven guilty? I thought liberals were all about the whole justice thing...

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 11-29-2011, 06:59 AM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
This is America, right? We're still innocent until proven guilty? I thought liberals were all about the whole justice thing...
oh, but on the contrary, hang em til proven innocent and of coarse, unfair trial by media.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:58 PM  

Herman was dangerous since he alone could keep Obamaites from playing the race card.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:51 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
Herman was dangerous since he alone could keep Obamaites from playing the race card.
he was dangerous because of the massively regressive tax plan that would have killed the economy (or what is left from it) that the republicans are still fighting what little regulation was created that would prevent the same bubble from forming
Old 11-30-2011, 09:50 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Your speculation vs obama's dead economy. Hmm, whom will America believe in the next election...

For reference, please see the latest mid-terms, which were a historic democratic defeat, mind you.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 12-01-2011, 05:31 AM  

Greenville, SC

--Milton Friedman (1912-2006)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.