Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 08-30-2010, 11:51 AM  
INNOCENT CRIMINAL

Nashville, Tennessee
Murfreesboro's Muslim Community Fire

Religious Freedom Group Plans Vigil After Fire - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports
Feds Seek Public's Help In Arson Investigation - Nashville News Story - WSMV Nashville

Quote:
"We simply cannot allow the actions of a few destructive individuals to go overlooked by Rutherford County residents," said group spokesperson Claire Rogers. "It's truly a shame that we have reached this point, but it is up to us to ensure the intimidation goes no further."
Good to recognized that it is only a few destructive individuals, People I know wouldn’t attempt destruction as legit expression of resentment or opinion.

Quote:
Previous to that, someone spray-painted the words "Not Welcome" on the sign.
When does NO mean NO?
I don’t believe in Violence.
I also understand when pretty much a whole country or county doesn’t want something. Forcing it on them is wrong at least that is the way I understand the reasoning behind what Muslims say about America in the middle east.
I read it in about any debate someone will bring up the point that we shouldn’t be there.
(For many reasons, The top reason is: They don’t want our western way of life polluting their society.) But reads like hypocrites when their agenda is fought against. Let's remind readers especially Muslims & Atheist that Christian missionaries in middle eastern countries are murdered and beheaded regularly.

I believe it was this same Nashville news station a few months back had a story about these Muslims being moved here working for Tyson they group together not participating in any part of society, even refusing to talk to towns people (Infidel Farmers) That in itself seems like Hate.

All this stinks of Political Correctness to me.
They have their way of life and we have ours.
Can we mix cultures? I suppose but IMO it has to be voluntarily accepted. Not just here but there, I don’t know if that means anywhere and everywhere.

Old 09-01-2010, 11:54 AM  

Martin, Tennessee
Issues like the above make me glad that I live in the "sticks".

As a constitutionalist I believe they have the right to assemble and worship their god. There is nothing in the Constitution that tells me I have to like it.

I agree that their practices are hypocritical in the middle east, but sinking to that level makes us no better.

For what it's worth, the PC crowd in the UK are having second thoughts about catering to the immigrant muslims. Lots of really ticked off English citizens.

Old 09-01-2010, 01:09 PM  
INNOCENT CRIMINAL

Nashville, Tennessee
Hello Rob,
True and I support the right to worship & assemble for everyone, even if they choose to build somewhere in the sticks of Martin.
But if laws or ordinances can be passed for liquor stores, adult entertainment surely it can be used against other questionable places.
Cities and towns refuse request all the time, in my area you can’t even paint without a permit and it can be turned down for many reasons mostly color choice.
If you read business License require the applicant to be of moral and ethical standing or permit denied.
I personally try not to go places I am not welcome, pushing my point to be there only adds to the insult of any Mexican/Koran culture community I crash.

You’re exactly correct what happened in the UK by using PC against the country they’re invading, while their homeland has just about zero tolerance.
Bottom line is people should respect the constitution even if they don’t respect this religious cult.
We are bound by what our forefather laid out, from whomever is appointed in charge of interpreting them.

Glad I am middle age and none of this cultural takeover will happen in my life time, I do remember a simpler time when all of this was another countries problem and happy to know I got to live that in my prime.
I’m headed to the sticks also for my retirement, should be 100 years before it reaches that deep.
By then it’ll have to be someone else stoned to death for laughing at Allah comics.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:34 PM  

grandview, tn
I personally prefer a god that wants us to love each other, no matter who, than that of one that wants you to kill any non-believers

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!