Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-16-2013, 10:02 AM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
----------Original Message----------

Date: Jan 15, 2013 8:03:26 PM
Subject: They want to blame you for everything

It's not about protecting children. It's not about stopping crime.

It's about banning your guns…PERIOD!

Last week, NRA sat in on a White House meeting that was sold to the public as an "open discussion" about how to improve school safety. But that was a dirty lie.

They didn' listen to gun owners' concerns…they didn' consider any real solutions on how we can keep our kids safe…instead Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and their gun ban allies in Congress only want to BLAME you, VILIFY you, BULLY you, and STRIP you of your Second Amendment freedoms.

Right now, they're steamrolling ahead with legislation that would ban your guns, register your ammunition purchases, and even force you to register the firearms you already own with Obama's anti-gun bureaucrats.
I warned you this day was coming and now it's here. This is the fight of the century and I need you on board with NRA now more than ever.

I urge you to renew or upgrade your NRA membership as soon as possible. If it's more convenient for you to do so online, you can follow this link: www.NRA.org/StandAndFight.
Now is the time when I need you and every gun owner to put an NRA membership card in your wallet and STAND AND FIGHT for our freedom. No one can take your place at the front lines of this battle…if we lose now, we lose everything.

The media has been on a vicious tirade to slander and intimidate you, me, and our fellow NRA members. We've been called terrorists and worse. They've blamed us and our Second Amendment freedoms for the actions of violent criminals and madmen. Our lives have been threatened.

But I won' let these brutal and bitterly personal attacks on you and me go unchallenged. I'll fight freedom's enemies. I'll fight to make our schools safer. And I'll fight for your fundamental right to self-defense and your sacred Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

But my strength, and the strength of our entire NRA organization comes from you and your strong commitment to our membership. I need you in our corner TODAY.

Thank you for your friendship and your support. Your letters and your words of encouragement mean more to me than you could ever imagine.

Together, we will defend our freedom.

Wayne
Wayne LaPierre
Executive Vice President
www.NRA.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-26-2013, 06:21 AM  
Supporting Member

This has been around before but it is a sober reminder.

Already in 1963 when I came to the US, I was informed repeatedly by friends and family "IF GUNS ARE OUTLAWED ONLY OUTLAWS WILL HAVE GUNS". That is still true today. Ingrid
Gun History

A LITTLE STORY

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect only the law-abiding citizens.

Take note my fellow Americans, before it's too late.

The next time someone talks in favor of gun control, please remind them of this history lesson.

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

During WWII the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED.

If you value your freedom, please spread this antigun-control message to all of your friends.

SWITZERLAND ISSUES EVERY HOUSEHOLD A GUN.

SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT TRAINS EVERY ADULT THEY ISSUE A RIFLE.

SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. IT'S A NO BRAINER.

DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

Spread the word everywhere you can that you are a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment.

It's time to speak loud before they try to silence and disarm us. You're not imagining it, history shows that governments always manipulate tragedies to attempt to disarm the people~

--

Charles Aiken

Old 01-30-2013, 06:05 AM  
Supporting Member

http://www.palladiumpress.com/shop/MDG~The+Modern+Day+Gunslinger.htm

The Modern Day Gunslinger

Suggested Items

The Modern Day Gunslinger

The Lewis and Clark Expedition

The Modern Day Gunslinger is pure dynamite—a gunfighter’s bible. It is a must-read for the beginner, the master, or (perhaps most of all) the trainer.” - Lt. Col. David Grossman, author of the Pulitzer

A result of twelve years of research, The Modern Day Gunslinger was written to meet the needs of the gun owner, the experienced shooter, those who own a weapon strictly for home and self-defense, and for the military member who wants to become a better shooter in defense of our country. It’s also for the law enforcement officer who risks his or her life going against the thugs of our society, and for anyone interested in learning the defensive and tactical training techniques from some of the best and most experienced shooters in the world.

An all-encompassing manual that addresses safety, equipment, tactics, and the best practices for all shooters, The Modern Day Gunslinger is the most all-encompassing book on shooting ever published. It’s a book that, in the words of senior special agent and U.S. government senior weapons and tactics instructor Dick Conger, “will save lives.”

Over 200 illustrations
Pages: 464
Product dimensions: 6.1 x 9 x 1.3

SKU: MDG
Price: $17.95

Old 02-22-2013, 08:13 AM  
Supporting Member

;* NRA.org* NRA Facebook;* NRAnews.com* NRA News Facebook;* NRAStandandFight.com;
FREEDOM IS ON THE LINE
Every gun owner must Stand and Fight. Watch the latest videos below.
All contents ? 2013 NRA. All rights reserved. NRA Stand and Fight, 11250 Waples Mill
Road, Fairfax, VA 22030. Please do not reply to this email. If you no longer wish to receive future
NRA Stand and Fight emails, click here and you will be removed.

http://www.nrastandandfight.com/?utm...we-are-america

Old 02-22-2013, 08:28 AM  
Supporting Member

THE LEWIS AND CLARK "AIR RIFLE".....DON'T MISS THIS ONE......
A fascinating rifle that I had never heard of. It was truly revolutionary for its time!

This is just tooo kewl not to spread around
http://www.network54.com/Forum/45130...+spread+around

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.