Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 11-08-2011, 11:51 AM  
fustrated genius

Obama frenching in front of ALLIES

PARIS (Reuters) - French President Nicolas Sarkozy branded Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu "a liar" in a private conversation with President Barack Obama that was accidentally broadcast to journalists during last week's G20 summit in Cannes.

"I cannot bear Netanyahu, he's a liar," Sarkozy told Obama, unaware that the microphones in their meeting room had been switched on, enabling reporters in a separate location to listen in to a simultaneous translation.

"You're fed up with him, but I have to deal with him even more often than you," Obama replied, according to the French interpreter.

Sarkozy tells Obama Netanyahu is a "liar" - Yahoo! News

What a couple of clutzes

Old 11-08-2011, 01:53 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR

french (frnch)
tr.v. frenched, french?ing, french?es
1. To cut (green beans, for example) into thin strips before cooking.
2. To trim fat or bone from (a chop, for example).
3. or French
a. Slang To give a French kiss to.
b. Vulgar Slang To perform oral sex on.

frenching - definition of frenching by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

1. frenching
NO! it's not just shoving your tounge down thier throat, you have to massage thier tounge with yours while they massage yours with thiers. This comes much more natural then you would think. If done for more than 2 minutes, it's considered "Making Out".
Damn that was a good kiss. I love frenching my girlfriend.

Urban Dictionary: frenching

Netanyahu is a thug.
Obama frenching in front of ALLIES-thecad.jpg 

Old 11-08-2011, 03:11 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post

french (frnch)
tr.v. frenched, french?ing, french?es
1. To cut (green beans, for example) into thin strips before cooking.
2. To trim fat or bone from (a chop, for example).
3. or French
a. Slang To give a French kiss to.
b. Vulgar Slang To perform oral sex on.

frenching - definition of frenching by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

1. frenching
NO! it's not just shoving your tounge down thier throat, you have to massage thier tounge with yours while they massage yours with thiers. This comes much more natural then you would think. If done for more than 2 minutes, it's considered "Making Out".
Damn that was a good kiss. I love frenching my girlfriend.

Urban Dictionary: frenching

I've been marr'd for almost 40 friggin yrs., How am I suppose ta know!!!??!!!!

Netanyahu is a thug.
and the black Capone from Chicago ain't? C'MON NOW!!!
Old 11-08-2011, 04:03 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
It figures. Second picture Obama is patting Sarkozy on the back for noticing nice butt, while the owner of said butt is staring at the crotch of the Canadian prime minister.

I should have studied political science.
Old 11-08-2011, 05:59 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR

Quote:
and the black Capone from Chicago ain't? C'MON NOW!!!
Is Cain from Chicago?
Old 11-08-2011, 06:26 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
It figures. Second picture Obama is patting Sarkozy on the back for noticing nice butt, while the owner of said butt is staring at the crotch of the Canadian prime minister.

I should have studied political science.
Just follow the eyes and ignore the tongue. So far only Carter has fessed up to lusting in his heart.

The Sarkozy-Obama exchange reflects the world's growing frustration with Netanyahu
French President Sarkozy overheard telling U.S's Obama Prime Minister Netanyahu 'a liar' when microphone accidentally left on after press conference at G20 summit.
By Barak Ravid

The Sarkozy-Obama exchange reflects the world's growing frustration with Netanyahu - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Quote:
If a remark by French President Nicolas Sarkozy publicized Tuesday is any indication, not much is left of what was once a strong friendship between himself and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, dating back to when both men were finance ministers.

The French president, unaware last Thursday that a mike in the meeting room at the G20 summit at Cannes was on, was heard calling Netanyahu "a liar" in what he thought was a private exchange with U.S. President Barack Obama. "I cannot bear Netanyahu, he's a liar," Sarkozy told Obama, who was also unaware that the mike had been turned on and was being monitored by reporters via the headsets used for simultaneous translations.

Obama didn't exactly defend Netanyahu, either.

"You're fed up with him, but I have to deal with him even more often than you," Obama replied, according to wire service reports.

Obama also complained to Sarkozy about France's vote in favor of Palestinian membership in UNESCO, and asked him to tell the Palestinians to stop their unilateral moves at the United Nations.

"We'll have to impose economic sanctions on the Palestinians," Obama said.

Several journalists, including a few from large media organizations, heard the exchange but did not initially report it, agreeing among themselves that to do so would be a violation of journalistic ethics. The remarks appeared Tuesday on a relatively obscure French website that deals with media criticism.

A Reuters reporter, however, confirmed that he had heard the exchange, and neither the White House nor Elysee Palace issued any denials.

It is not the only time recently that Sarkozy has expressed his frustration with Netanyahu.

During a French cabinet meeting a few weeks ago, he told his ministers, "Abu Mazen [Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas] is a statesman, but Netanyahu never misses an opportunity to disappoint us," according to a report in Le Canard Enchaine. "Just now he approved the construction of 1,100 apartments in the Arab section of Jerusalem."

And while Obama has been restraining himself so as not to alienate voters before the 2012 presidential election, his disdain for Netanyahu is well-known.

Former U.S. defense secretary Robert Gates reportedly called Netanyahu "ungrateful" in a meeting with Obama before the former left his post this summer, adding that the prime minister was "endangering his country by refusing to grapple with Israel's growing isolation."

The Prime Minister's Office refused to comment on Tuesday. At the Foreign Ministry, whose head, Avigdor Lieberman, has gotten his own share of insults from Sarkozy, there were some amused responses.

"It's a good thing the microphones didn't catch what Merkel told Obama about Sarkozy," said one senior official, who refused to be named.
Obama frenching in front of ALLIES-thugette_a_la_delacroixian_liberte.jpg 

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!