Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-05-2011, 05:40 AM  

Greenville, SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
based on?

Pretty sure these will prove legitimate. Review by people in government called them "consistent with descriptions".

I have not however, found anyone claiming this one is fake.....
(of course, it probably is!)

Old 05-05-2011, 01:44 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Haha, point made. I don't think the real one's been released yet.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 07-27-2011, 10:15 AM  

teaberryeagle - are you still wearing your tin foil hat? you wouldn't want obama hearing your thoughts AND creating crazy conspiracies for ****s and giggles.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:53 AM  

You do realize so long as the vagina you pass through is American, you're an American right? His mom is pretty obviously an American. So even if there is some grand conspiracy to have him born in Hawaii rather than wherever, he still ends up an American.

Also - pretend federal trial in churches are pretty much looney toons.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:22 AM  
What page are you on?

in a van... down by the river, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsocc View Post
You do realize so long as the vagina you pass through is American, you're an American right? His mom is pretty obviously an American. So even if there is some grand conspiracy to have him born in Hawaii rather than wherever, he still ends up an American.

Not true.

Click to View Search Results for definition definition

4 Court Cases that Define the words

Attorney Mario Apuzzo: All presidents born after 1787, except for Chester Arthur and Barack Obama, met the “natural born Citizen” criteria. | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
Old 08-04-2011, 10:26 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Sounds like the perfect match then.
Obama makes me proud!-original2.jpg 

Old 08-04-2011, 11:21 AM  
fustrated genius

BUSH was the one who authorized the interrogation methods used to get the information needed to eventually track down this POS, Obama only authorized the seals to nab the guy. He took the GLORY basically for what the US & allies intelligents got and seal team acted on. He, (Obama) DID authorize the seals. But he stupidly blundered on the scene that Bush ok'd years before and said,"duh, ok, can I watch the game when they're done?"
Old 08-04-2011, 03:01 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britney View Post
Not true.
Click to View Search Results for definition definition

For me this just pops up the wikipedia definition which is fine.

4 Court Cases that Define the words

Minor v. Happersett , 88 U.S. 162 (1875) is limited to defining the citizenship of women and their voting rights (or in this case, the lack thereof under the 14th am).

United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649 (1898) - takes Happersett and extends it to everyone born in the country. That's fine.

Shanks v. Dupont 28 U.S. 242 (1830) has to do with untangling citizenship before and after the revolutionary war. If you were born a british subject in the colonies and left before the revolution you remained a british subject. The court was enormously reluctant to give land to the British (for obvious reasons).

28 U.S. 242 - the "venus case" describes what happens to naturalized citizens who renounce their citizenship.

None of these cases address citizenship status of americans born abroad, like John McCain (Born in a civilian hospital in Panama) or the countless americans born elsewhere. 8 U.S.C.A. ? 1401 pretty unequivocally defines natural born citizenship to encompass persons born of one american parent abroad.

Furthermore, it's apparent from the release of the short, long, and newspaper articles announcing his birth his place of birth was Hawaii. It's getting into "tin foil hat so the CIA can't hear my thoughts" status to try an argue against the pile of evidence supporting natural born citizenship.

Attorney Mario Apuzzo: All presidents born after 1787, except for Chester Arthur and Barack Obama, met the “natural born Citizen” criteria. | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

I'm not sure what the author is trying to accomplish with reference to other presidents.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:51 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
He, (Obama) DID authorize the seals. But he stupidly blundered on the scene that Bush ok'd years before and said,"duh, ok, can I watch the game when they're done?"
President Codpiece took care of grabbing the credit long ago.
Obama makes me proud!-mission-accomplished-2.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-mission-accomplished-3.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-mission_accomplished.jpg 

Old 08-05-2011, 11:06 PM  

Are you proud of obama's spending and the S&P rating?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.