Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 05-02-2011, 05:06 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Abbottabad Compound & Aftermath

0 characters
Obama makes me proud!-abbot.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-mayday-2011-framed-.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-bin-laden-killed-celebration-2.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-bin-laden-killed-celebration-3.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-bin-laden-killed-celebration-4.jpg 

Old 05-02-2011, 05:12 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
Anyone as BIG a screw up as barry, is of course really going to brag when they do something good for a change.
I can hardly blame barry for gloating that he got something done, although its not really like he got osama...........the military got him, while barry sat comfy in the whitehouse, being protected at the tax payers expense.
That's what a Commander in Chief does.

Quote:
MUMBAI: Islamic scholars and peace activists said that the mass deaths dealt out by Osama bin Laden, including of Muslims, justified his killing and hoped that the 9/11 mastermind's end would herald a new period of peace. There were, however, regrets about his hurried burial at sea.

"He was a person who had not just orchestrated the killings of thousands of Americans, but disgraced Islam by claiming to have done it in the name of defending the faith," said Islamic scholar Maulana Wahiduddin Khan. "Muslims never had any sympathy for Osama and never will they be disturbed by his death."

Many like noted Islamic scholar Asghar Ali Engineer agreed. "If Laden was really killed in a firefight, then his death is justified. He was, after all, responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocents," said Engineer. "But I wonder why they dumped him into the sea in such a hurry?"
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...ow/8148035.cms

That dumping was brilliant, no martyr remnants or grave.
Obama makes me proud!-mi.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-us-navy-seals-1.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-socom_us_navy_seals_02_1280.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-navy-seals-gun.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-navysealsdevgrudesign.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-us_navy_seals_insignia111-vi.png 

Obama makes me proud!-navy_seals2_jef_110502_wg.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-navy-seal-team-six-pins-patches.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-bb94.jpg 

Old 05-02-2011, 05:19 PM  

Quote:
Anyone as BIG a screw up as barry, is of course really going to brag when they do something good for a change.
I can hardly blame barry for gloating that he got something done, although its not really like he got osama...........the military got him, while barry sat comfy in the whitehouse, being protected at the tax payers expense.
Have you ever known a sitting president to lead an army into battle ever in our history?
Old 05-02-2011, 05:25 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsocc View Post
Have you ever known a sitting president to lead an army into battle ever in our history?
Its just odd how he seems to think HE did it.
If an employee of mine saves a life, and I take credit for it, thats me being a jerk.
Especially if my employee is not paid by me, but by taxes i force people to pay me, and i never trained the employee, or likely never even met them, they are just a number.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:38 PM  

Quote:
Its just odd how he seems to think HE did it.
If an employee of mine saves a life, and I take credit for it, thats me being a jerk.
Especially if my employee is not paid by me, but by taxes i force people to pay me, and i never trained the employee, or likely never even met them, they are just a number.
He's the head of the military. He made the call to attempt to capture or kill bin laden. Everyone in the chain involved in the operation I'm sure is winning a big award. The guy on top gets to take credit for calling the shot.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:49 PM  

Goofy photoshops aside - here is the picture of the obama admin and the security team after making the decision to go for Bin Laden.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:52 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicondevil07 View Post
Wow, we could have been saved from all this stuff if Bill Clinton would have done his job when he was President. He was offered Ole binny but he wanted nothing to do with the situation.

What success? Next you will say Obama was leading the seal team through the door. Keep drinking the Kool Aid.
Oh it's a success alright! Obama gets the credit for this one no matter what the nay sayers come up with. Even Rush has the balls to admit that Obama is the man! Course there's something to be said about the person who took the shot, after being guided by Obamas hand mind you!
Old 05-02-2011, 05:54 PM  

D'oh, now my awesome security team picture is buried on the other page.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:56 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsocc View Post
D'oh, now my awesome security team picture is buried on the other page.
Put it up again. It's justified!
Old 05-02-2011, 05:57 PM  

tada!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!