Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-04-2011, 02:38 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by swift View Post
True to some degree. I agree that he gave the order to move but lets not forget that our good'ol boy's on the ground got it done. I would however like to see a commander and chief humping through the rocks working side by side our fighting men and women. Those day's are gone and left with Patton and MacArthur. So not to burst your bubble, I agree somewhat. After all, planes arriving from overseas filled with coffins were and always will be, the real hero's of this war. God Bless them all!
Well said, sir. Despite our bickers, I think everyone agrees that we're forever indebted to the brave men and women who are over there patrolling and getting down and dirty, risking their lives.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 05-04-2011, 11:28 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
"Moreover, those actually involved in the apprehension of Osama, are indeed the true heros, and Obama, who certainly put this whole thing together, is the team owner!"

Best of the best. Some have trained together for nine years. Nbc had a former Seal on for an interview.
He said the Seals were closer to 30 than 20, had very high IQ scores and explained the purpose of their training. [I liked this part], he went on to say these men were taught to be "warriors and have a strong sense of community action". That's "winning their hearts & minds" or failing that they take your head home in a jar like Binny.
Anyone want toast?.......

Obama makes me proud!-balljarf.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-head_museum.jpg 

Old 05-04-2011, 11:52 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Photo Release Concerns

Concerns Mount About Potential Backlash From Bin Laden Photo Release
HTML Code:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/04/concerns-mount-potential-backlash-ubl-photo-release/
Quote:
The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and other officials are expressing concern that there's too much risk and too little benefit attached to releasing a photo of Usama bin Laden's body.
Details emerging about the image suggest that it is, as the White House claimed, "gruesome." Fox News has learned that the image shows a large, open gunshot wound on bin Laden's forehead, revealing brain matter. A senior U.S. official who has had access to the images said one of bin Laden's eyes is open while the other is "completely gone."
Quote:
Rogers has seen the photos, according to a source, as have a number of other lawmakers. After having more than two days to think about it, members of Congress remain sharply divided over whether the administration should clear any images for public viewing.
RLY?

Obama makes me proud!-oosamaded.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-osamascompounddiagram.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-osamacompound2.jpg 

Obama makes me proud!-osamanightvision.jpg 

Old 05-04-2011, 12:34 PM  

Greenville, SC
From what I have seen on the web, those Osama (dead) pics are fake.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:26 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Yeah, every photo-shopper in the world is hard at work releasing dead bin Laden photos now.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:07 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by YelloJeep View Post
From what I have seen on the web, those Osama (dead) pics are fake.
based on?

Pretty sure these will prove legitimate. Review by people in government called them "consistent with descriptions".
Old 05-04-2011, 02:46 PM  

In the clearer photos it's really obvious. Look at the top half and bottom half of his face. They're different images.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:11 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsocc View Post
In the clearer photos it's really obvious. Look at the top half and bottom half of his face. They're different images.
I think his "new look" is adversely affected by assplosions within his head. That round through the eye must have "enlightened" him.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:25 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Of course they're consistent with descriptions - the descriptions were released to every wannabe-photo-shopper in the world.

Old 05-04-2011, 03:44 PM  

Remember when Iran photoshopped more missiles into their missile tests? Good times.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads