Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-22-2011, 06:52 PM  
fustrated genius

Obama says our borders are secure . . .

SOMEONE's mistaken . . . . maybe we DO need a mote, with aligators!
Obama says our borders are secure . . .-monument-fire.jpg 

Old 06-22-2011, 07:50 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Those damn aliens and their damn UFOs always igniting the tinderbox that is the Southwest.

Someone needs to tell them if they're going to land their flying saucers in the US, they need to do it somewhere it rains more than twice a decade.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:45 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
McCain is an idiot. He's almost the last in Congress that thinks more kids need to die in Afghanistan.
If I recall AZ was settled pretty late in the sense of having much population. On the other hand California was bringing in migrant labor for most of the last century. They wanted cheap labor and cared nothing about where the labor went after the harvest.

My version of secure borders keeps out Islamaniacs with exploding underwear. I have no immigrant issues at all. Fact is neither the sheriff nor McCain KNOWS it was illegals but they get the blame.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:32 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivalarrival View Post
Those damn aliens and their damn UFOs always igniting the tinderbox that is the Southwest.

Someone needs to tell them if they're going to land their flying saucers in the US, they need to do it somewhere it rains more than twice a decade.
I think they mistook AZ for an ashtray. I really was confused the other week when the news said there was a huge fire in AZ.

Obama says our borders are secure . . .-13.jpg 

Obama says our borders are secure . . .-26-1-.jpg 

Obama says our borders are secure . . .-28.jpg 

Obama says our borders are secure . . .-cactifire2.jpg 

Obama says our borders are secure . . .-286b.jpg 

Obama says our borders are secure . . .-1cactus_fire.jpg 

Obama says our borders are secure . . .-cactus-fire.jpg 

Obama says our borders are secure . . .-134..jpg 

Obama says our borders are secure . . .-racquel_fire_desert_.jpg 

Old 06-23-2011, 09:52 AM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
McCain is an idiot. He's almost the last in Congress that thinks more kids need to die in Afghanistan.
If I recall AZ was settled pretty late in the sense of having much population. On the other hand California was bringing in migrant labor for most of the last century. They wanted cheap labor and cared nothing about where the labor went after the harvest.

My version of secure borders keeps out Islamaniacs with exploding underwear. I have no immigrant issues at all. Fact is neither the sheriff nor McCain KNOWS it was illegals but they get the blame.
but what you don't realize is this: you are the one who has no clue what is happening in AZ along our border. When was the last time, if ever, you were there? I was there a few mos back. Obama's never been here either. At least McCain ran his dog & pony show through here a couple times to keep his name in the paper. The people coming through illegally drop back packs, trash, cans, empty water bottles, you name it, all over the place, what would YOU say if that was YOUR yard that it happened to and everybody either calls you a bigot or blows it off? And yeah, they build fires all over the place, leave them smoldering or burning cause they think "la migra" is coming.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:28 PM  

Tucson, AZ
I live on the border here in AZ. Some people from up the west coast just feel that need to comment on every subject in every post for some reason.

This is from the left leaning weekly here in town. Nope no problem down here. Yeah right.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:34 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
what would YOU say if that was YOUR yard that it happened to and everybody either calls you a bigot or blows it off? And yeah, they build fires all over the place, leave them smoldering or burning cause they think "la migra" is coming.
I don't deny the problem and the nightly news makes it no secret. I'd say the first step is a method of monitoring combined with a rapid response force but neither Bush nor Obama seems willing or able to afford the associated costs.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:36 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicondevil07 View Post
I live on the border here in AZ. Some people from up the west coast just feel that need to comment on every subject in every post for some reason.

This is from the left leaning weekly here in town. Nope no problem down here. Yeah right.

You could always give the place back to Mexico and you'll have the last laugh.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:21 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
You could always give the place back to Mexico and you'll have the last laugh.
No way, what they DON'T tell is that BEFORE the US, very few were able to own property in what is today southern AZ, this is why after the Gadsden purchase so many came up to become US citizens, LEGALLY . . .US homesteads. If you bought property from me and I started dumping trash everywhere would you be PO'd?
Old 06-24-2011, 06:53 AM  

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
I don't deny the problem and the nightly news makes it no secret. I'd say the first step is a method of monitoring combined with a rapid response force but neither Bush nor Obama seems willing or able to afford the associated costs.
No president will ever enforce our borders because the corporations in this country want cheap labor. And we know who owns the prez.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads