Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-29-2012, 05:47 PM  
AK 47 toting Liberal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wild View Post
Until a certain age - Page 272. Section 1145: Cancer hospital will ration care according to the patient's age.

Of course, it's free!
Oh, don't forget these little gems:

Page 50/section 152: The bill will provide insurance to all non-U.S. Residents, even if they are here illegally.

Page 58 and 59: The government will have real-time access to an individual's bank account and will have the authority to make electronic fund transfers from those accounts.

Page 65/section 164: The plan will be subsidized (by the government) for all union members, union retirees and for community organizations (such as the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - ACORN).

Page 203/line 14-15: The tax imposed under this section will not be treated as a tax. (How could anybody in their right mind come up with that?)

Page 241 and 253: Doctors will all be paid the same regardless of specialty, and the government will set all doctors' fees.

Page 317 and 321: The government will impose a prohibition on hospital expansion; however, communities may petition for an exception.

Page 425, line 4-12: The government mandates advance-care planning consultations. Those on Social Security will be required to attend an "end-of-life planning" seminar every five years. (Death counseling..)

Page 429, line 13-25: The government will specify which doctors can write an end-of-life order.

Many if not most companies with 50 employees or more will "Opt Out" of the plan and just pay the fine leaving people like me holding the bag. My family and I won't be able to afford the plan or the fine.
oh pleeeease. If you tea B's had your way, this would be our health system.......
then they could build their version of the nazi death camps.

Old 06-29-2012, 06:42 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Let's not get carried away.

You may want to rephrase that last comment or I can do it for you.

Egg timer is now on.

Old 06-29-2012, 06:50 PM  
AK 47 toting Liberal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiponredTJ View Post
Let's not get carried away.

You may want to rephrase that last comment or I can do it for you.

Egg timer is now on.
I'm assuming this is directed at me? If so, I thought it was tame enough and according to the mood and mentality captured in the video, is not that far off, but if not, edit away and I'll start packing.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:57 PM  

That old video has been posted by you so many times that I'm surprised it still functions Rainbow. Sorry, but you should find something more up to date!
Old 06-29-2012, 07:11 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
I was only concerned about the reference in the line after the video.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:23 PM  
AK 47 toting Liberal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
That old video has been posted by you so many times that I'm surprised it still functions Rainbow. Sorry, but you should find something more up to date!
I'm sorry, does it bother you? You never expressed disguist with it in the past, so do you identify with it and those creeps? Myself, I stand with the wheelchair guy. The video might be old, but the mentality and the mindset are as fresh as my shorts and it lives on everyday. Check out the TV and all the slant and anger if you wanted something newer, Obama as a Joker and all the racist crap and stupidity. These guys could care less about the unfortuneate many who have no coverage. You seem to think just because a video is old or over used, that the problem doesn't exist no more. Just because you disagree with me is no cause to badger the guests here. You are after all, a moderator....... A deputy of the peace. Alex, The final line was meant to convey the sense that these guys would just like for the poor like this guy, to just die in the street like the Katrina victims. They don't say it, but you can read it. Are you by chance naked in that avatar or are you just trying to be Ghandi?
Old 06-29-2012, 08:45 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
I was wearing short shorts.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:58 PM  
MRB

Sacramento, California
Quote:
I was wearing short shorts.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:02 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
I laughed!
A lot.
Now can we please get serious again?
Old 06-29-2012, 09:14 PM  
MRB

Sacramento, California
Quote:
I laughed!
A lot.
Now can we please get serious again?
Sorry...... Couldn't help myself.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads