Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 10-13-2011, 08:50 AM  
Traveler

one more time--'Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue'--all are angry now.

born on 911--i will never forget--forgive to the extent that it is prudent.

yeah, Bush did it--and i supported him--2x--took the blame for more than he should have.

now we got 'the change' and we want more change--guess we will get it---guess we will keep changing until we get it right.

the 'System'--checks and balances were incorporated from the beginning---guess that is working out well--sure does hurt--some of us may not be around to enjoy the results of our efforts. myself for one--teacher, M.Ed, top scores in my areas of certification, many years of satisfactory and excellent evaluations, an innovator--worked with remedial/At risk students--worked myself to death--couldn't do my JOB for some reason, got the boot--lost everything---all benefits, retirement, my dignity. a student didn't like her grade and lied, had the honor council to support her--written up on 12 violations of professional standards by a lowly adminstrator.

lol--My attorney and I attended the hearing on Bull Street. the attorneys spoke in a closed room---my choice--either resign or face certificate revocation. i resigned.

diabetes 2, high blood pressure, PTSD or 'something'--no medical professional in the city of Atlanta has yet been clear about 'what is wrong with me'. I tell them--do they not understand me? I wonder. sigh--now have the best of the best of medical professionals--which includes pastoral care of the highest kind.

20 years--20 years--in my own hometown--I have sought 'Help'---as it has never been sought. how difficult was this--a book will be forthcoming.

live very near the Carter Center--what i wanted more than help for myself was 'Justice'--for those who had less of a chance than i did--that is my true passion.

the least of these--those are the people that i admire. know only too well what goes 'wrong' in the 'Best' of homes. old, old story. heard it many times--never tire of hearing it in new ways.

and 'Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog, A Good Friend of Mine

Old 10-13-2011, 09:05 AM  
Traveler

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!