Then you are an enabler and you do them no favor. It's a waste of time BS'ing about it. What should be done is looking to cure it. They have the highest rate of suicide of any group of people. They hate themselves and have the false hope that by forcing society to accept them ...they will be able to accept themselves. It's a cruel joke and it is not funny.
As for this from you"Regarding mental illnesses, one only has to look in the mirror to see such an acute case. "
Your a fool. You suffer from no mental illness...you just have allowed yourself to be blinded by thinking you are somehow better than others because you are politically correct...thinking like this is what's killing this country.
Look at some facts for a change.
And you know what.....
Some of us still care about right and wrong.
Population of the USA just under 312 Mil.
Gay population 9 Mil.(williams institute) 4 Mil. Huffington post Best estimates between 1.8% to 3,8%
15 Mil. new cases of STD's a year.In the USA of the total population.
Now read this link from the center for disease control:
HIV among Gay and Bisexual Men | Topics | CDC HIV/AIDS
The 1972 Gay Rights agenda,notice #7 in the States level.
The 1972 Gay Rights Platform
Platform created at the National Coalition of Gay Organizations Convention held in Chicago in 1972
1. Amend all federal Civil Rights Acts, other legislation and government controls to prohibit discrimination in employment, housing, public accommodations and public services.
2. Issuance by the President of an executive order prohibiting the military from excluding for reasons of their sexual orientation, persons who of their own volition desire entrance into the Armed Services; and from issuing less-than-fully-honorable discharges for homosexuality; and the upgrading to fully honorable all such discharges previously issued, with retroactive benefits.
3. Issuance by the President of an executive order prohibiting discrimination in the federal civil service because of sexual orientation, in hiring and promoting; and prohibiting discrimination's against homosexuals in security clearances.
4. Elimination of tax inequities victimizing single persons and same-sex couples.
5. Elimination of bars to the entry, immigration and naturalization of homosexual aliens.
6. Federal encouragement and support for sex education courses, prepared and taught by gay women and men, presenting homosexuality as a valid, healthy preference and lifestyle as a viable alternative to heterosexuality.
7. Appropriate executive orders, regulations and legislation banning the compiling, maintenance and dissemination of information on an individual's sexual preferences, behavior, and social and political activities for dossiers and data banks.
8. Federal funding of aid programs of gay men's and women's organizations designed to alleviate the problems encountered by Gay women and men which are engendered by an oppressive sexist society.
9. Immediate release of all Gay women and men now incarcerated in detention centers, prisons and mental institutions because of sexual offense charges relating to victimless crimes or sexual orientation; and that adequate compensation be made for the physical and mental duress encountered; and that all existing records relating to the incarceration be immediately expunged.
1. All federal legislation and programs enumerated in Demands 1, 6, 7, 8, and 9 above should be implemented at the State level where applicable.
2. Repeal of all state laws prohibiting private sexual acts involving consenting persons; equalization for homosexuals and heterosexuals for the enforcement of all laws.
3. Repeal all state laws prohibiting solicitation for private voluntary sexual liaisons; and laws prohibiting prostitution, both male and female.
4. Enactment of legislation prohibiting insurance companies and any other state-regulated enterprises from discriminating because of sexual orientation, in insurance and in bonding or any other prerequisite to employment or control of one's personal demesne.
5. Enactment of legislation so that child custody, adoption, visitation rights, foster parenting, and the like shall not be denied because of sexual orientation or marital status.
6. Repeal of all state laws prohibiting transvestism and cross-dressing.
7. Repeal of all laws governing the age of sexual consent.
8. Repeal of all legislative provisions that restrict the sex or number of persons entering into a marriage unit; and the extension of legal benefits to all persons who cohabit regardless of sex or numbers.
Notice under #2 that it does not say consenting adults,but consenting persons,#2 and#7 should be enough to show you exactly where the Gay agenda was in 1972.
More information you need to know.
Now I suppose you will ban me for calling you a fool...all I can say is if you don't like being called a fool...quit being one. Use your brain some instead of just thinking what makes you feel superior because you are not. You have a little bit of power as a mod...I am sure you will abuse it.