Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-15-2011, 01:46 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
The economy is recovering? Based on which indicators?
jobs/manufacturing/housing/stock market all up since obama took office, we were just down so much yes it will take a while

Old 07-15-2011, 02:13 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicinabottle View Post
My wife happens to be benifiting from Obamacare right now. Wanna talk about rationing...... take a look at private health insurance. Me and my wife have a 12 year history of discrimination and rationing, make that no care whatsoever! In the private sectors hands, my wife may as well have been a Black Negro or Indian native woman from the 1800s deep south! Our healthcare system is in many ways still third world for the lower class and chronically ill.
Dr. C.L. Gray author of The Battle for America’s Soul: Healthcare. The Culture War, and the Future of Freedom writes;
Quote:
This is the fundamental Law of Liberty: Whoever controls the concept of truth controls power . . . This law fuels the intense emotion behind America’s culture war. A government restrained by a higher law (the laws of nature and of nature’s God) allows for individual freedom; a government free to impose its will on the people – even under the banner of public benefit – ends in tyranny. If America loses her concept of a fixed point of reference, she will surely lose her most treasured possession, liberty itself.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads