Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-25-2011, 08:16 AM  

Tucson, AZ
Well let me burn my Republican voter registration card, go get a lobotomy, not shower for about 6 months, then freeload off society for awhile then I can vote democrat. Sorry not gonna happen. I still feel that Republicans are better for the country. Better yet the Tea Party is better for the country.

Old 05-25-2011, 09:21 AM  

+1 kudo for making me spit out a mouthful of coffee all over my laptop!

Old 05-25-2011, 09:41 AM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicondevil07 View Post
Well let me burn my Republican voter registration card, go get a lobotomy, not shower for about 6 months, then freeload off society for awhile then I can vote democrat. Sorry not gonna happen. I still feel that Republicans are better for the country. Better yet the Tea Party is better for the country.
I too had to laugh. I'm a demo..........Work my butt off as a commercial roofer, typically out of town, never touched social services ever..........Then you have two of my best friends of which are hard core republicans, one has been collecting unemployment for 2.5 years, and is on his upteenth federal extension........living off our hard earned dollars, the other friend has no unemployment because he doesn't work, and lives off foodstamps. Didn't mean to get anyone riled bad had to mention that! I also agree that the tea party would be better for America, at least the corporate end of it.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:13 AM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
I get what you're saying. Personally, I'm just not interested enough in knowing where my neighbor sticks his ****, nor am I interested enough in what my other neighbor's doctor scrapes out of her **** to vote either republican or tea. When your parties stop trying to regulate individual behavior, I'll be happy to vote for ya'll.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:37 AM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
.... Better yet the Tea Party is better for the country.
yes, forget a government run by the people, let's just have it run by corporations serving their own interests by just throwing money at their wants....., fascism and a state religion here we come....
Old 05-27-2011, 12:15 PM  

Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
yes, forget a government run by the people, let's just have it run by corporations serving their own interests by just throwing money at their wants....., fascism and a state religion here we come....
So when people think Obama is the second coming of Jesus and hang posters of him on their wall thats ok? I remember seeing a documentary on North Korea and they all had a picture of Kim Jong Mentally Ill and they all had to bow to the picture everyday.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:23 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
So when people think Obama is the second coming of Jesus and hang posters of him on their wall thats ok? I remember seeing a documentary on North Korea and they all had a picture of Kim Jong Mentally Ill and they all had to bow to the picture everyday.
the entirety of people with posters of Obama I have seen have been on the right. The people on the right are the ones that keep pretending like he has some god like status, the rest of the people not living on hype and fear don't think that.

yes there will be some crazy people, but I bet there are as many if not more people who would claim glenn beck is a "god" then obama.

using terms like that to state that any support people have for democrats is insane (as a second coming of jesus) is absurd and just a pitiful argument point, I realize the republican agenda is big on downplaying the democrats and making them look crazy but there is a line, and fox news crosses that to where the accusations are just so "out there" it's amazing anyone follows them, but apparently some do. Seriously step away from the fox news a little bit.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:37 PM  
AK 47 toting Liberal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
the entirety of people with posters of Obama I have seen have been on the right. The people on the right are the ones that keep pretending like he has some god like status, the rest of the people not living on hype and fear don't think that.

yes there will be some crazy people, but I bet there are as many if not more people who would claim glenn beck is a "god" then obama.

using terms like that to state that any support people have for democrats is insane (as a second coming of jesus) is absurd and just a pitiful argument point, I realize the republican agenda is big on downplaying the democrats and making them look crazy but there is a line, and fox news crosses that to where the accusations are just so "out there" it's amazing anyone follows them, but apparently some do. Seriously step away from the fox news a little bit.
Excellent excellent point RJ.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:27 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
A lot of good artists were pulling for Obama and it's reflected in the quality of the political posters. That in no sane way makes him anything like Kim. Why not compare him to Hitler while you're at it?
Republicans, this alone should get you to abandon the party-5351.jpg 

Republicans, this alone should get you to abandon the party-1224.jpg 

Republicans, this alone should get you to abandon the party-9904.jpg 

Republicans, this alone should get you to abandon the party-12260.jpg 

Republicans, this alone should get you to abandon the party-79609_detail_1.jpg 

Republicans, this alone should get you to abandon the party-air-obama.jpg 

Republicans, this alone should get you to abandon the party-barack_poster_progress.jpg 

Republicans, this alone should get you to abandon the party-barackrollingstone.jpg 

Republicans, this alone should get you to abandon the party-bethechange3.jpg 

Republicans, this alone should get you to abandon the party-can.jpg 

Old 05-28-2011, 09:21 AM  

Tucson, AZ
Well there you go then.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.