Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-05-2016, 02:24 PM  
Traveler

No I'm not. Some infants are born with issues. Some younger children develop issues as they grow up, soooooo...... No, I'm not totally in favor of just those who work for it.

In a free enterprise system such as insurance, and in a government disaster relief program, we all pay for the wealthy folks who build on cliffs overlooking the ocean, when storms or hurricanes strike and their homes slide into the ocean. I didn't make the decision to build there! What about all the homes and businesses build on fault lines? Again, we pay for the aftermath of the earthquakes that destroy these areas.

It isn't just butt lovers getting aids you know? Straight folks spread it to. It's also on the decline overall.

This...........
You need catastrophic health care insurance and affordable family doctors.
Pay for it yourself. Don't pay for it....die. You ant going to live forever anyway.

Great! So someone who needs catastrophic health insurance probably has some disease like......... Parkinson's or cancer or........? Let those people go out and work to fund their healthcare! You have no idea how much that sounds like North Korea. Mighty Christian! Wow.

I'm no constitutional scholar, but the constitution is for all folks in this country, and this is not an exclusive christian nation. There are Muslims here among other non Christian faiths. In fact, studies show the Muslim faith is growing and will be on par with the Christian community by 2050 in the US!

Anyways, there needs to be some basic safety nets in terms of healthcare in this country. We've come a little ways with Obamacare, now we just need to go a few more steps, and become a slightly more civilized world.

Old 03-06-2016, 08:07 AM  
American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicinabottle View Post
No I'm not. Some infants are born with issues. Some younger children develop issues as they grow up, soooooo...... No, I'm not totally in favor of just those who work for it.

In a free enterprise system such as insurance, and in a government disaster relief program, we all pay for the wealthy folks who build on cliffs overlooking the ocean, when storms or hurricanes strike and their homes slide into the ocean. I didn't make the decision to build there! What about all the homes and businesses build on fault lines? Again, we pay for the aftermath of the earthquakes that destroy these areas.

It isn't just butt lovers getting aids you know? Straight folks spread it to. It's also on the decline overall.

This...........
You need catastrophic health care insurance and affordable family doctors.
Pay for it yourself. Don't pay for it....die. You ant going to live forever anyway.

Great! So someone who needs catastrophic health insurance probably has some disease like......... Parkinson's or cancer or........? Let those people go out and work to fund their healthcare! You have no idea how much that sounds like North Korea. Mighty Christian! Wow.

I'm no constitutional scholar, but the constitution is for all folks in this country, and this is not an exclusive christian nation. There are Muslims here among other non Christian faiths. In fact, studies show the Muslim faith is growing and will be on par with the Christian community by 2050 in the US!

Anyways, there needs to be some basic safety nets in terms of healthcare in this country. We've come a little ways with Obamacare, now we just need to go a few more steps, and become a slightly more civilized world.
We better never allow the muslim cult to get that far. It is not a religion but a theology that is completely incompatible with our Constitution.

I said people need catastrophic health insurance. You posted what I said then ignored it. It needs to be affordable......something obummercare does not even come close too.

Old 03-06-2016, 11:40 AM  
Traveler

Hmm. The Muslims seem to be getting along just fine with us here in this country, with the constitution that Christ handed the pure white settlers!

I did address the quote. You just missed it. So....again....... if you need catastrophic health care coverage, then most likely you can't work........for a living anymore. So how do you pay for it at any cost and.......... catastrophic health insurance and affordable don't even fit in the same sentence..... Unless you're talking about Obamacare? I have ******, and insurance companies wanted to charge me in excess of $600 a month to be covered. My spouse has *******, a ******, a bad **** and ****. Insurance for her at one time was near $1,300 a month, which neither of us could afford, and then for both of us, there was the "pre Existing condition" clause. We both just put up with not seeing a doctor, except that occasionally the wife had to go to the emergency room, which nearly cost us our home. Luckily, the taxpayers came to our rescue on one of the medical bills which came to over $55,000! After Obamacare, my insurance became actually affordable at $105, and just before Obamacare became law, the wife hit medicare age and was able to get her *** replaced and get some remodeling done on her **** and get other health issues addressed. We love the Obamacare, but there needs to be more done here in this country to help get absolutely everyone covered.

And.... I don't want to turn this into a religious thread but Christians are not exactly without blems themselves.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:45 AM  
Traveler

I find this forum strange. Is it me or what? First, you get SamFloor posting, then he disappears, then comes along eddieT, then disappears then you (leadarrows) but never all of you at the same time. I was told that some of the leadership on this forum has multiple accounts. Beginning to wonder now.....
Old 03-06-2016, 12:48 PM  

North Vancouver, BC
Love the Donald he is just what America needs to wipe out the old guard in the political system and he sure can't make any worse of a president then Obama did at least he's done more with his life then feed at the public trough.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:55 PM  

MIAB, I can assure you that they are all different persons. Problem is some of the posters here can easily nauseate, and we can only take in small amounts of the BS.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:06 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
MIAB, I can assure you that they are all different persons. Problem is some of the posters here can easily nauseate, and we can only take in small amounts of the BS.
Oh I hear you there Mark! For sure!! It gets stupid sometimes. I still like you guys though.

I still think it's funny that all of the sudden everyone comes out of the wood work after I mention that though.....

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.