Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Reply
Old 08-22-2012, 01:46 PM  
Administrator
 
samfloor's Avatar

Missouri
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,845 | Kudos: +114
Romney, too important?

http://www.project.nsearch.com/profi...-go-to-vietnam
__________________

__________________
AKA....Rusty, Floorist, etc.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 06:14 PM  
Senior Member

Bristol, Tennessee
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,062 | Kudos: +48
rich = importance in american society, only the poor die for this country since only they benefit.
__________________

__________________
Please help babies...... http://www.intactamerica.org/
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:05 PM  
AZ Resident

Surprise, Arizona
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 90 | Kudos: +18
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
only the poor die for this country since only they benefit.
Obama=Too stoned to enlist.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:28 PM  
Senior Member

Bristol, Tennessee
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,062 | Kudos: +48
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild View Post
Obama=Too stoned to enlist.
would expect no better argument from a republican. If you dont have any truth to stand on, just make a bunch of crap up and hope it sticks.....
__________________
Please help babies...... http://www.intactamerica.org/
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:52 PM  
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,892 | Kudos: +92
I admit I didn't click on the link, but was Romney less patriotic than Clinton when it came to serving?
__________________
I remember when power tools and small appliances had flexible cords.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:14 PM  
AZ Resident

Surprise, Arizona
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 90 | Kudos: +18
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
would expect no better argument from a republican. If you dont have any truth to stand on, just make a bunch of crap up and hope it sticks.....
Obviously you don't know me because I'm not a Republican. Bad mouthing people because you don't agree with their statement is not the way to carry an intelligent conversation.
As for "truth", I can't help you but the "fact" is that Obama enthusiastically did drugs (per his own words, not my made up "bunch of crap").
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:26 PM  
Senior Member

Bristol, Tennessee
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,062 | Kudos: +48
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild View Post
Obviously you don't know me because I'm not a Republican. Bad mouthing people because you don't agree with their statement is not the way to carry an intelligent conversation.
As for "truth", I can't help you but the "fact" is that Obama enthusiastically did drugs (per his own words, not my made up "bunch of crap").
and you think your post was intelligent, that was the prime example of stupid statements.

so what if he did drugs, it still does not validate your absurd statement that he was too stoned. a lot of people try drugs in college especially back then during the 70's/80's, the statement you made about him being too stoned to be able to enlist is still a "bunch of crap" because well, to put it simply it is just a **** argument to try to make (which really I shouldn't say argument, just a blank accusation really)

obviously he wasn't too stoned to make it through law school and teach at harvard, so to try to paint him as this junkie is childish. Did you teach at harvard? get a law degree? or anything as accomplished?, or is it safe to assume you were too drunk as I assume you tried alcohol so the same accusation works against you right? so what is it wild? were you too drunk to enlist or get a law degree? (again just using your argument here)
__________________
Please help babies...... http://www.intactamerica.org/
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:56 PM  
Ric
Senior Member

Denver, Colorado
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 232 | Kudos: +28
Images: 6
hussein would not last 1 week of basic training, romney might have a chance of lasting lol
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:50 PM  
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,892 | Kudos: +92
IMO all presidential candidates should have served in the military. How can you be CIC of something you have no experience with?
__________________
I remember when power tools and small appliances had flexible cords.
Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:59 PM  
Ric
Senior Member

Denver, Colorado
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 232 | Kudos: +28
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
IMO all presidential candidates should have served in the military. How can you be CIC of something you have no experience with?
A-FREAKIN-MEN...

I agree 100%
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Suggested Threads

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.