Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 08-22-2012, 12:46 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
Romney, too important?

http://www.project.nsearch.com/profi...-go-to-vietnam

Old 08-22-2012, 05:14 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
rich = importance in american society, only the poor die for this country since only they benefit.

Old 08-22-2012, 08:05 PM  
AZ Resident

Surprise, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
only the poor die for this country since only they benefit.
Obama=Too stoned to enlist.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:28 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild View Post
Obama=Too stoned to enlist.
would expect no better argument from a republican. If you dont have any truth to stand on, just make a bunch of crap up and hope it sticks.....
Old 08-26-2012, 11:52 AM  

I admit I didn't click on the link, but was Romney less patriotic than Clinton when it came to serving?
Old 08-26-2012, 12:14 PM  
AZ Resident

Surprise, Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
would expect no better argument from a republican. If you dont have any truth to stand on, just make a bunch of crap up and hope it sticks.....
Obviously you don't know me because I'm not a Republican. Bad mouthing people because you don't agree with their statement is not the way to carry an intelligent conversation.
As for "truth", I can't help you but the "fact" is that Obama enthusiastically did drugs (per his own words, not my made up "bunch of crap").
Old 08-26-2012, 12:26 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by wild View Post
Obviously you don't know me because I'm not a Republican. Bad mouthing people because you don't agree with their statement is not the way to carry an intelligent conversation.
As for "truth", I can't help you but the "fact" is that Obama enthusiastically did drugs (per his own words, not my made up "bunch of crap").
and you think your post was intelligent, that was the prime example of stupid statements.

so what if he did drugs, it still does not validate your absurd statement that he was too stoned. a lot of people try drugs in college especially back then during the 70's/80's, the statement you made about him being too stoned to be able to enlist is still a "bunch of crap" because well, to put it simply it is just a **** argument to try to make (which really I shouldn't say argument, just a blank accusation really)

obviously he wasn't too stoned to make it through law school and teach at harvard, so to try to paint him as this junkie is childish. Did you teach at harvard? get a law degree? or anything as accomplished?, or is it safe to assume you were too drunk as I assume you tried alcohol so the same accusation works against you right? so what is it wild? were you too drunk to enlist or get a law degree? (again just using your argument here)
Old 08-27-2012, 11:56 AM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
hussein would not last 1 week of basic training, romney might have a chance of lasting lol
Old 08-27-2012, 12:50 PM  

IMO all presidential candidates should have served in the military. How can you be CIC of something you have no experience with?
Old 08-27-2012, 02:59 PM  
Ric

Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
IMO all presidential candidates should have served in the military. How can you be CIC of something you have no experience with?
A-FREAKIN-MEN...

I agree 100%

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!