Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-26-2012, 08:37 PM  

Romney's Horse

Romney's Horse

So the Romneys are selfish for keeping a horse? And employing a groom with a family to support. And paying for feed that?s sold by someone with a family to support and transported in trucks by someone with a family to support and manufactured in a factory by people with families to support from stuff that?s grown by farmers with families to support. And having a barn built by construction workers with families to support with materials trucked by drivers with families to support from factories with workers with families to support.

Sounds to me like that one horse has done more to put Americans to work than that horse?s ass in the White House.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:47 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Well said, good sir!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 08-27-2012, 03:32 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Romney's Horse

So the Romneys are selfish for keeping a horse? And employing a groom with a family to support. And paying for feed that’s sold by someone with a family to support and transported in trucks by someone with a family to support and manufactured in a factory by people with families to support from stuff that’s grown by farmers with families to support. And having a barn built by construction workers with families to support with materials trucked by drivers with families to support from factories with workers with families to support.

Sounds to me like that one horse has done more to put Americans to work than that horse’s ass in the White House.
the horse is considered a tax deduction.

and you are really really reaching there, it is sad to see conservatives struggle and flop around so much to try to pretend their agenda is valid

and at the end of the day all that effort and money goes towards an animal, it doesn't help society, it's just recreation, so get off the idea that the horse is i any way beneficial to the economy, money spent on any frivolous thing would be just as justifiable.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:13 PM  
AZ Resident

Surprise, Arizona
Owning a performing horse is a business as much as owning a race horse, dog, car, and the like. Don't get me wrong, people do this kind of stuff for love of the sport and/or love of the animal but pride and money are also in the works.
To be fair, from what I've read, the Romneys only own part of the horse, which part and how much of it I don't know.
As badly as the horse did in the Olympics, maybe putting it out to pasture for breeding would be better for Romney's popularity. Better yet, how many Dems do you think it would feed? Think it would taste better than Obama's dog?
Old 08-28-2012, 04:49 PM  
American

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
the horse is considered a tax deduction.

and you are really really reaching there, it is sad to see conservatives struggle and flop around so much to try to pretend their agenda is valid

and at the end of the day all that effort and money goes towards an animal, it doesn't help society, it's just recreation, so get off the idea that the horse is i any way beneficial to the economy, money spent on any frivolous thing would be just as justifiable.
WOW! ...Just Wow....

How do you remember to breath?
Old 08-28-2012, 10:50 PM  

Horses are a bit like four wheeling?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads