Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 05-27-2011, 10:57 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
I'm still voting for the perty one.
Palin or....what's her name?

Old 05-27-2011, 12:04 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillman View Post
He thinks there are 57 states and he wasn't even counting Alaska.......we're still in trouble!
57 and ONE MORE, Sir, that's 58. At least the perty one wants to help the economy with healthcare.

Sarah's much pertier being stupid

Old 05-27-2011, 12:12 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
He thinks there are 57 states and he wasn't even counting Alaska.......we're still in trouble!
techniquely he said 50....(pause)...7 as he was thinking how many states he had visited, so he corrected the number to 47 mentally but forget he had said 50 and not 40, a flub, but not a critical failure

so despite me pointing out a minor issue like saying 57 instead 47, that is a minor issue, he made a small mistake, It's easy to do when speaking to a large crowd and

I know it goes onto another issue, if you listen to what he said in context it's not nearly as bad as it looks out of context
snopes.com: Barack Obama and 57 States

Quote:
He was trying to express the thought that in all the time he had spent on the campaign trail so far in <NOBR>2007-08,</NOBR> he had visited all (48) of the states in the continental U.S. save for one (i.e., "one left to go," excluding Alaska and Hawaii), but in his weariness he slipped up and started off with "fifty" instead of "forty." (Note the long pause in the video clip between the words "fifty" and "seven.")
comparing that to not being able to list one specific on a super simple question when asked twice is insane

so does anyone have an even half-nonsensical reason why Palin could not list why McCain was a maverick or she could not list a single magazine? thought not.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:45 PM  

Sure, technically speaking..."It's easy to do when speaking to a large crowd or........."

C'mon Koolaid is virtually free. There's no reason to serve it up here like we don't know otherwise!
Old 05-27-2011, 02:40 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Sure, technically speaking..."It's easy to do when speaking to a large crowd or........."

C'mon Koolaid is virtually free. There's no reason to serve it up here like we don't know otherwise!
you are the one that posted as if you actually believe obama did not know how many states there are.... as if it wasn't a fairly obvious flub
Old 05-27-2011, 04:13 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Sarah Palin launches bus tour
Sarah Palin launches bus tour-5-27-11.jpg 

Old 05-27-2011, 04:48 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
Sarah Palin launches bus tour
I welcome the idea of her running, especially if she becomes the gop candidate

1.) Obama is gonna be hard to beat anyway, so no republican has much of a chance
2.) She especially doesn't have a chance
3.) the daily show will just have tons of jokes about all the absurd things she does and says, and since trump is out she is the next best thing joke wise
Old 05-27-2011, 05:36 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
the daily show will just have tons of jokes about all the absurd things she does and says, and since trump is out she is the next best thing joke wise
Palin is incredibly stupid but my money is on Bachmann to say something certifiably insane.
Old 05-28-2011, 11:54 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
but that is it, that is her entire ability. she couldn't make any difficult decisions on her own.

I watched a political panel discuss the candidates yesterday. When it was asked if she was a serious candidate the consensus was that she painted a bus for the Palin Traveling Road Show. If McCain hadn't been desperate no one would have heard of the Bimbo from Wasilla.
Sarah Palin launches bus tour-palin-american-quitter.jpg 

Old 05-28-2011, 07:51 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
I watched a political panel discuss the candidates yesterday. When it was asked if she was a serious candidate the consensus was that she painted a bus for the Palin Traveling Road Show. If McCain hadn't been desperate no one would have heard of the Bimbo from Wasilla.
America loves a celebrity!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!