Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-08-2012, 03:28 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
OK, so you have no source of info.
I'm not the OP, there, spell checker, but I got my sources. Where's yours? While you were downtown chucking rocks the guy tossing beside you told you this?

Old 05-08-2012, 04:04 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
I'm not the OP, there, spell checker, but I got my sources. Where's yours? While you were downtown chucking rocks the guy tossing beside you told you this?
Where are yours again?

I don't even know what's being argued about, but your response is one of my pet peeves. If questioned for sources, provide them.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:09 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T
The story surfaced in the foreign press because the US press won't touch it as water bearer for Obama.

By the way, there is no correct spelling for Arabic names, they are just spelled phonetically so as to be pronounceable in English.
Correct, the foreign press. As to why? That's an assumption. Again this was one Republican politician, not a group of SEALS. I read the article and nowhere does it quote or reference anywhere but one politician. As for my sources? I didn't make any claim. Other than to question where the information and it's source. What am I suppose to reference? That majority rules? What have we learned here other than HiHood is paranoid, doesn't know where is information comes from or if it's reliable and that he supports Fascism?
Old 05-08-2012, 05:45 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
Correct, the foreign press. As to why? That's an assumption. Again this was one Republican politician, not a group of SEALS. I read the article and nowhere does it quote or reference anywhere but one politician. As for my sources? I didn't make any claim. Other than to question where the information and it's source. What am I suppose to reference? That majority rules? What have we learned here other than HiHood is paranoid, doesn't know where is information comes from or if it's reliable and that he supports Fascism?
there's more than "the" article on this subject . And my sources are from many different things, and I seldom list them, most that set out to show me I'm wrong soon find out I speak the truth.
Show me your sources that say you are the majority.

Spell check please.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:36 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
there's more than "the" article on this subject . And my sources are from many different things, and I seldom list them, most that set out to show me I'm wrong soon find out I speak the truth.

Spell check please.
You've been queried for sources to back your claims three times. You have just lost the argument. You are now a "troll".
Old 05-09-2012, 04:32 AM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood

Spell check please.
You "seldom" list your sources even though they come from many different sources. Translation= you have no basis for you opinion except the opinion of others or your own personal bias or prejudice.
As for my sources, what is this, I show you mine but you won't show me yours? OK, tomorrow when I pull out my laptop instead of doing this on my phone your on.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:04 AM  

Just ask any SEAL.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:00 PM  
Supporting Member

Aylett (Richmond Area), VA
Here's an article you might find interesting.....

Obama And Clinton Don’t Deserve To Be Mentioned With Seal Team 6

http://mychal-massie.com/premium/oba...h-seal-team-6/
Old 05-09-2012, 04:42 PM  
fustrated genius

@ sideways and rival; Were or were not the seals ORDERED recently to not say anything bad about Obama? Check that reverence and spelling
Old 05-09-2012, 11:49 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
@ sideways and rival; Were or were not the seals ORDERED recently to not say anything bad about Obama? Check that reverence and spelling
Article 88 of the UCMJ. No, they weren't "recently" ordered not to say anything bad about Obama (or if they were, the orders were superfluous as such behavior was already prohibited without such an order) As soon as they became members of the military and subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, they were expressly prohibited from speaking contemptuously about the President, Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which they are on duty or present.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.