Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 09-26-2011, 03:25 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Teacher calls local Tea Party president a Nazi

Teacher calls local Tea Party president a Nazi|WOAI: San Antonio News

Quote:
SAN ANTONIO - Tempers flared during a town hall meeting on the Dream Act Tuesday night. During the meeting a high school government teacher from John F. Kennedy called the local Tea Party president a Nazi.

The exchange was recorded and posted on You tube.

"When you get to name calling that just shows that there is no logic to your argument any further. It's all emotion, " said George Rodriguez, President of the San Antonio Tea Party.

The teacher's emotion came from a panelist's comment that school administration should deport undocumented students.

"So you would have students in this room deported?" asked the teacher.

The panelist replied, "Yes, I would if they were illegal. You bet."

Rodriguez also told the teacher if the person is here illegally, they are breaking the law.

"You know what I would have? I would have you teach more balanced - conservative," added Rodriguez.

After those remarks is when the teacher made the Nazi comment saying, "You can just say what you are - a Nazi."

Edgewood ISD will not be taking any disciplinary action against the teacher.

"He realized he shouldn't have gone that far, and he gave us a statement and expressed his concern and regret," said district spokesperson Maclovio Perez.

Perez adds the teacher was at the town hall meeting on his own time and students were invited, but not required to go. Perez went onto to say the teacher is a good educator and has been with the district for more than six years.

The Tea Party would like the chance to go and speak to the districts high school students "to explain to them our position in a controlled, quite, calm manner" added Rodriguez.

Perez said he will proposed the idea to the school administration.
I thought it hit the bullseye.

Great nazi piece on "60 Minutes" last night. seems pop became a nazi and beat the wife & kids. His 10 year old placed pop's .357 to his father's ear and blew Mr. Nazi to hell.
Teacher calls local Tea Party president a Nazi-nazi42.jpg 

Old 09-26-2011, 03:59 PM  
fustrated genius

And it goes to show how out of place many liberals are. To call a person with a surname Rodriquez a Nazi demonstrates what little knowledged people are teaching our kids today. This teacher obviously knows neither the basic Nazi party believes nor the history of the latin American histories.

BTW, It doesn't surprise me that you think it hit the "Bullseye"

Old 09-26-2011, 04:04 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
nazi-wannabees come in all flavors these days.
Old 09-26-2011, 04:17 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
nazi-wannabees come in all flavors these days.
it is far better to understand that the US's immigration program as is makes it far too difficult for LEGAL immigration and far too easy for ILLEGAL immigration. With that said, braking laws you don't agree with is anarchy and those who breaks laws are CRIMINALS. And agin, it doesn't surprise me as you've never been near either border let alone understand any of this problem. Name calling like that shows the ignorance involved with this issue.
Old 09-26-2011, 04:18 PM  

Kent, Ohio
The fundamental basis of the tea party and the nazi party isn't that dissimilar.

(plagiarized from Similarities/Differences in Tea Party and Nazi Ideology - Total War Center Forums )

There are some differences:
- TPers run on a platform of small government while Nazis centralized the German government

- Unlike some fringe (keyword: FRINGE) TPers, Hitler demanded that he gain power through legal means and not through violent revolution

- Tea Party ideology is less based on race and much more on political affiliations and ideologies

- The Tea Party (with the exception of the hardcore fringe units) does not endorse the extermination of Jews and other minorites.

- Tea Partiers do not support euthanasia (at least as far as I know)

- Nazis were anti-capitalist while Tea Partiers are ardent supporters of capitalism

- The Nazis had mainstream acceptance in German society (mostly due to propaganda). The Tea Party has yet to attain full mainstream acceptance.

I think it is fair to say that no, the Tea Party is not the Nazi party. But, it is also fair to say that there are a number of disturbing parallels:

- Blaming the nation's suffering on primarily left-wing groups and minorities (Liberals, Democrats, illegal immigrants, and Obama for TP, Liberals, Jews, Communists, and other minorities like the Roma for Nazis)

- Promoting national exceptionalism (meaning their country is far better than all other nations in the world)

- Regards academia as being controlled by "the enemy" (Liberals ("Liberal Ivy League")/Jews)

- Promoting a strong military (Militarism)

- Strong disdain for communism or any Marx-like philosophy

- Promoting themselves as a party for the common people

- Emphasis on national pride (which is not necessarily a bad thing. Only in massive doses is it a poison.)

- Opposes "mixing" (TP: Internationalism and Multiculturalism vs. Nazi: Mixing of "pure" and "dirty" blood

- alleges that "the enemy" is conspiring to ruin the nation (TP: Liberals, Obama, Democrats, and the like. Nazis: Jews, Communists, and various minorities)

- both fall into the "far right" category on the political compass

- bending religion to suit their respective ideological agendas ("Priests will be paid by us and, as a result, they will preach what we want." - Martin Bormann)

- both promote the deportation of certain peoples from a nation (TP: Illegal immigrants. Nazis: Jews and various minorities)
Old 09-26-2011, 04:22 PM  
fustrated genius

Try letting google go once and go down to the border, you might get a better understanding of the immigration problem.

BTW I am not a tea partyist, never been to a meeting, never plan to.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:07 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
Try letting google go once and go down to the border, you might get a better understanding of the immigration problem.

BTW I am not a tea partyist, never been to a meeting, never plan to.
5 years ago I saw the problem and was loud about it needing a real fix. Then I saw people like the nazi whose son gave him an earache wearing full camo and detaining people (we call that vigilantism ).
I'll be more inclined toward a solution when the local problem with thugs gets addressed.

Till then, VIVA Zapata!
Old 09-26-2011, 09:09 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR

I think it is fair to say that no, the Tea Party is not the Nazi party. But, it is also fair to say that there are a number of disturbing parallels:

- Blaming the nation's suffering on primarily left-wing groups and minorities (Liberals, Democrats, illegal immigrants, and Obama for TP, Liberals, Jews, Communists, and other minorities like the Roma for Nazis)

- Promoting national exceptionalism (meaning their country is far better than all other nations in the world)

- Regards academia as being controlled by "the enemy" (Liberals ("Liberal Ivy League")/Jews)

- Promoting a strong military (Militarism)

- Strong disdain for communism or any Marx-like philosophy

- Promoting themselves as a party for the common people

- Emphasis on national pride (which is not necessarily a bad thing. Only in massive doses is it a poison.)

- Opposes "mixing" (TP: Internationalism and Multiculturalism vs. Nazi: Mixing of "pure" and "dirty" blood

- alleges that "the enemy" is conspiring to ruin the nation (TP: Liberals, Obama, Democrats, and the like. Nazis: Jews, Communists, and various minorities)

- both fall into the "far right" category on the political compass

- bending religion to suit their respective ideological agendas ("Priests will be paid by us and, as a result, they will preach what we want." - Martin Bormann)

- both promote the deportation of certain peoples from a nation (TP: Illegal immigrants. Nazis: Jews and various minorities)

You shall know them by their leaders............
Old 09-26-2011, 10:39 PM  

The Candid Conservative sums it up like this:
Quote:
A quick glance at nature?s bounty reveals one thing for sure ? God likes diversity. So does the left, or at least they pretend to. What they?re really championing is deviance ? which the dictionary defines as, ?differing from the accepted standards of a society.? In truth, liberals don?t like diversity or deviance, unless it conforms to their standards. Take notice of liberal reactions to the diversity of thought offered by Tea Party members and other independent thinkers. Funny how the left will advocate for things like the North American Man/Boy Love Association but trip on normalcy. Kevin Jennings, President Obama's Assistant Deputy Secretary of the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools is one such liberal. Then there?s the Capistrano Dispatch story indicating diversity in the form of home Bible study is not OK in that city. A couple there has been fined for just that reason. Don?t believe the left?s advocacy for diversity ? their real mission is power and their behavior proves it.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:27 AM  
fustrated genius

So let's see what we've googled up so far . . . Southerners are bigots and rednecks, Cops beat people up for the fun of it, and anyone who defends the US's sovernty are thug Nazis. WOW, you better get off that google and get out in the real world a little. Eddie T hit the nail on the head IMO

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!