Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-02-2011, 04:22 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Top 5 worst people of all time

HTML Code:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/02/yearbook-names-bush-cheney-among-top-5-all-time-worst-behind-bin-laden-hitler/?test=latestnews
Quote:
Arkansas Middle School Yearbook Names Bush, Cheney Among Top 5 All-Time Worst People
Published June 02, 2011 | FoxNews.com

A middle school yearbook groups George W. Bush and Dick Cheney with Adolph Hitler and Usama bin Laden as among the five worst people of all time. (Fox 16)

What do George W. Bush and Dick Cheney have in common with Adolf Hitler, Usama bin Laden and Charles Manson?

They've been named the "Top 5 worst people of all time" in a yearbook published by a middle school in Russellville, Ark.

School administrators say they don't know how the former president and vice president ended up in the book, and the school district covered the list with a piece of black tape when parents spotted it after its printing.

Still, some parents are outraged.

"I'm furious as a parent and as a board member and as a taxpayer and as a resident of Russellville. It's wrong," school board member Chris Cloud, who has two kids in the school district, told Fox affiliate KLRT Fox 16 in Little Rock.

Superintendent Randall Williams called the list "an oversight." He expressed surprise when told the tape can be pulled off.

"Well that's disappointing because the yearbook supplier told us this was a definite fix," he told Fox 16.

The yearbook editing process is under review, Williams said. But he wouldn't comment on any disciplinary action the sponsor might be facing.
Top 5 worst people of all time-bigdick.jpg 

Old 06-03-2011, 02:39 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Middle school students? Ha man anything will make news nowadays...

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 06-03-2011, 08:30 AM  
AK 47 toting Liberal!

Some people just love to bitch. Big deal. They'll get over it.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:01 AM  
Lonely HUMMER Guy

Too funny. Upon reading the title and waiting the the page to load I was jokingly wondering if G.W. Bush made the list.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:37 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
I was jokingly wondering if G.W. Bush made the list.
I think he earned it.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:59 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Where is my sister, obama, harper, a high school teacher i had, and an old co-worker of mine.

they are my top 5 list.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:20 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
"Where is my sister"

You got one of those too huh? I haven't seen or spoken to my own in 35 years. I suspect she's dead by now but I don't give a rip.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:36 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
"Where is my sister"

You got one of those too huh? I haven't seen or spoken to my own in 35 years. I suspect she's dead by now but I don't give a rip.
Ouch. Brutile!
Old 06-05-2011, 04:54 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
"Where is my sister"

Sorry to hear that, its hard when your sister is Fing crazy and tries her best to ruin your life for no reason.
I will not even bother to post the stuff mine did to me, its too disturbing, and likely would sound unreal anyways.
I wish mine was dead, sadly the psycho is still alive.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:00 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
Sorry to hear that, its hard when your sister is Fing crazy and tries her best to ruin your life for no reason.
I will not even bother to post the stuff mine did to me, its too disturbing, and likely would sound unreal anyways.
I wish mine was dead, sadly the psycho is still alive.
Ouch! Brutile.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads