Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-05-2011, 08:04 PM  

Shuswap, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicinabottle View Post
Ouch! Brutile.
Thanks.
She was odd even when young.
Always had an evil streak in her, from a young age.
But it got worse when as an adult she became an alcoholic & druggie.
Although she has a court ordered restraining order to stay away from me, she does not care.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:00 PM  
Traveler

Obviously she wasn't influenced at all by this guy........
Top 5 worst people of all time-rogers.jpg 

Old 06-05-2011, 09:57 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
its too disturbing, and likely would sound unreal anyways.
Not to me. Let me paint the scenario. sister is 4 years younger, completely protected by our mother. She avoided me because I told the truth and that wasn't popular in my family. I didn't intentionally avoid her but what teen male hangs out with a 4 year younger sister?

One day she calls me to suggest I call our cousin Susan who lives in the adjoining state and going through a mean divorce. I call, Susan & I make friends as adults and we talk for an hour.

I call my sister to thank her for a fine suggestion. She launches into a 30 minute soliloquy to which I add nothing. Most of it was stuff she now thinks I should have done for her as kids. huh? (never heard any of this before)
I'm with my girlfriend who is now listening from across the room. My sister's volume is at banshee level with the phone held at arm's length.

GF & I are both stunned. I hung up when she (sister) said I wanted to kill her son (a kid I've never seen). What can you say after that?
Old 06-05-2011, 10:02 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicinabottle View Post
Obviously she wasn't influenced at all by this guy........
My generation would have found him rather disturbing. He arrived with perfect timing.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:49 AM  

Shuswap, BC
I will hit just a few highlites of my sisters crap over the years.
When we were younger (she is 7 years older than me)
She used to beat me up as a litle kid, blamed stuff she did on me, & told me if i corrected the story to my parents she would kill me. shoulder etc etc.
When young she broke a few fingers, my nose, dislocated my
she pushed me off our back patio, i hit the ground 12 feet below,broke an arm & leg.
She stabbed me in between my ribs requiring surgery when i was 9.
She ran me over on purpose with a snowmobile at 10.
She ran over my foot with a car crushing it at 11.

She is a druggie and a drunk, and always asked for money to help pay her dealers off.
I have given her about $45,000 or so hoping to keep the peace, but when I said enough, she escalaed the stuff already done over the years.
Then she escalated it.
She broke into my pickup twice, tried to burn my house down, thankfully the neighbours saw it and put it out, ples called police and fire.
She had me falsely arrested, i was stopped just driving down the hwy, trown on the ground, and treated like hell, until they cleared up the story i did not have a vehicle full of guns and drugs. They charged her for lying to police, finally she got something.
she stalked my old GF, and beat her up.
she called my place of work and told them lies nearly getting me fired.
Once she went to jail her dealers came after me to pay her debt since she told them i would. So i had 2 drug dealers hunting for me for money.
Despite her having a lifetime court order to not contact me and to stay away, she still stalks me, and has hacked my email with the help of her friend who is a computer whizzard.
she has turned her own kids against me and my mom & dad, telling them we are bad, but really its her, so my parents don't even see their grandkids.
Anyways, thats just a slight list of her ****, the whole list would be a book on its own.
Yes i hate her guts, and wish she was dead.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.