Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 08-06-2014, 10:57 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
Is this true?

Is this true?-10593223_680573658702358_1051537719630522409_n.jpg 

Old 08-06-2014, 12:34 PM  

Since this was produced by "Occupy Democrats", my guess that it is all false.

Old 08-06-2014, 01:23 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
Well I know that Bush started the "Fast and Furious" and the Koch brothers finance the Tea Party. I was wondering about the other two. Benghazi and the deficit.
Old 08-06-2014, 05:56 PM  

Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by samfloor View Post
Well I know that Bush started the "Fast and Furious" and the Koch brothers finance the Tea Party. I was wondering about the other two. Benghazi and the deficit.
All Dimocrap propaganda.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:43 PM  
Administrator

Missouri
http://money.cnn.com/2014/01/27/news...ama/index.html
Old 08-06-2014, 09:51 PM  

I enjoyed reading the comments from the link above.

KenIh peg2345 • 6 months ago
Yes...I could have wrote a documentary on the numbers. But no one would read it... Regardless the numbers show clearly that a) government spending has skyrocketed over 10 years (Bush/Obama both responsible); b) the numbers did come down a little under Obama but that was only because they skyrocketed when he took office; even if Mickey Mouse was President the numbers would have come down.
83 • Reply•Share ›
Lequack KenIh • 6 months ago
Hear, hear. Well put. Bush and Obama are responsible. The citizens of this nation need to realize that neither party has our backs. They have duped us into taking sides of a fight in which both sides hurt the American people. It's like two schoolyard bullies dividing the nameless rabble into two groups - one advocating wedgies - the other noogies, neither being any good for the majority.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:43 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
I agree, both sides are idiots. Republican Gov. Brownback in Kansas ran on cutting taxes and did. Now rural schools are closing, class sizes are getting bigger. Roads are not being fixed and the state is still running in the red. There is a possibility that the state could go bankrupt. The economy was doing pretty good before he took over. Other states are being run by Demos that are overspending. There needs to be a middle ground.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:47 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
Our local hospital In Missouri is struggling because there are no jobs and Medicaid is almost impossible to get. So anyone who gets sick goes to the ER and then can't pay.
If a family of four has over $334 a month income (after housing expenses), they don't qualify for Medicaid.
There is a cap of 5 years on state help, but the only jobs are minimum wage.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:00 AM  

Speaking of wages, we went to a real nice Italian restaurant the other night, which is known for its crowds, good food and great prices. This time the place was empty at dinner time, which struck us as unusual. We looked at the menu, and the prices for their food had increased about 20% across the board. We asked the waitress what the hell was going on and she advised the restaurant was ordered to increase its minimum wage up an entire $1.00 per hour, based upon Governor Moonbeam Brown's order.

Well, there you have it. The cost was passed on to the customer, the customer quit coming in, and the very well known restaurant is now going to be closed.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:10 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
The people here all complain about wanting a family restaurant. But in the past when we had one, they wouldn't leave their little niche restaurant to go. I think the minimum for servers in Missouri is $3.65. They are exempt from the regular law.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!