Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-08-2012, 01:22 PM  
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɯnɹoɟ

VA
Tucson Shooter Gets 7 Life Sentences

Quote:
Judge Larry Burns has sentenced Loughner to seven consecutive life terms in prison, plus 140 years, without the possibility of parole.

Burns said six of the life sentences represent the six slain victims, and one represents the attempted assassination of Giffords.

"Each of those victims was important," Burns said. "It reflects each of those individual lives. There is a symbolic nature in this."
Heres a thought - Instead of 7 'Life Sententeces' why not give him 7 'Death Sentences'?

This could mean at least 7 of his 'automatic' appeals processes would be waived and we could dispose of this waste of flesh is a much quicker fashion?

I mean, this could mean the difference between (crudely) feeding 7 and housing 7 homeless people.

This could mean the difference between 7 jobs added to the economy.

This is 7 times the suckage, as my tax dollars (however minute) are going to go towards housing, clothing, feeding, exercising, entertaining, protecting, and cleaning up after this asswipe of an excuse to share the same oxygen I do.

What a waste... Donate this ****er to science.
At least I would feel that I was getting a better ROI.

(I posted this in the debate area as the context of my commentary is of that nature)

Old 11-08-2012, 05:02 PM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporLung View Post
Heres a thought - Instead of 7 'Life Sententeces' why not give him 7 'Death Sentences'?

This could mean at least 7 of his 'automatic' appeals processes would be waived and we could dispose of this waste of flesh is a much quicker fashion?

I mean, this could mean the difference between (crudely) feeding 7 and housing 7 homeless people.

This could mean the difference between 7 jobs added to the economy.

This is 7 times the suckage, as my tax dollars (however minute) are going to go towards housing, clothing, feeding, exercising, entertaining, protecting, and cleaning up after this asswipe of an excuse to share the same oxygen I do.

What a waste... Donate this ****er to science.
At least I would feel that I was getting a better ROI.

(I posted this in the debate area as the context of my commentary is of that nature)
If it were more economical to do it, I'd say go for it. It's too bad that the safeguards put in place to prevent innocent men from facing the death penalty are used to protect someone whose guilt is absolutely undeniable, and his crime absolutely irredeemable.

Old 11-14-2012, 04:09 AM  
AZ Resident

Surprise, Arizona
Send him to Florence State Prison and give him yard access in Central Unit.
Cheap and easy.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.