Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-18-2011, 08:11 AM  

The Two Faces of Pelosi

Here is what Pelosi said about the Occupy Wall Street Protests:
Quote:
?God bless them for their spontaneity. It?s independent, it?s young, it?s spontaneous, and it?s focused. And it?s going to be effective.

?The message of the protesters is a message for the establishment everyplace. No longer will the recklessness of some on Wall Street cause massive joblessness on Main Street.?
Pelosi said this about the Tea Party:
Quote:
?I have concerns about some of the language that is being used because I saw ? I saw this myself in the late ?70s in San Francisco,? Pelosi said, choking up and with tears forming in her eyes. ?This kind of rhetoric is just, is really frightening and it created a climate in which we, violence took place and ? I wish that we would all, again, curb our enthusiasm in some of the statements that are made.?

Old 11-19-2011, 12:12 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
I noticed you didn't also compare the differences to comments MANY republicans have made....... I'm shocked by your lack of equality in who you chose here......

I bet you still buy the full fox agenda that the occupy movements are just pot smoking hippies with no message, right?

since the won't have anyone on there saying what the agenda is.

and the bankers partially responsible for this mess that the republicans have protected and continue to protect are living nicely on their 100+ million dollar estates.... and funding tea party events to help keep their taxes low..... awesome, thanks republicans. And then criticize a group without billions of dollars backing it started by the peasants..... they may not have money to place tv advertisements and the support of fox news but they are still there and do have an agenda

Old 11-21-2011, 10:45 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
I bet you still buy the full fox agenda that the occupy movements are just pot smoking hippies with no message, right?
From your comments it sounds like Fox News might be the one to get, but I only have OTA plus FTA Satellite TV and Fox isn't on either.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.