Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-03-2010, 05:29 PM  

Rochester, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmurphy View Post
When those 9 million folks decide to flee NYC......they will come for you and yours.
Well, the folks in NYC are about five hours away by car on the highway. I'm a little more concerned about the city due south of where my home is.

Quote:
Do you have a plan?
Yes. A few, in fact.

Quote:
Are you armed? rifle and hand gun for each adult and min. 5K rounds for each rifle?
I have a rifle and/or shotgun for every adult-sized person in my family. No handguns -- don't want the hassle of permits. I have more than 5k rounds per, but I don't keep it all at home. All are trained to use all weapons well.

Quote:
Food, water, meds, fuel, bug out plan?
Yes. BoB has all that. Multiple BoL's. Commo and contingency plans laid out. Multiple families in the loop.

Quote:
Most of you have no idea what we will face in the near future, no comprehention at all.
Who's this "you" you're talking about?

Quote:
If you have no plan....dead man walking.
Yeah, true enough. Don't make assumptions.

Old 11-04-2010, 04:16 AM  

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOV2 View Post
In defense of the person you quoted-

lsmurphy did not say that the military is cowadice, lsmurphy said that you are (the collective).
The collective, ok, but not all in the collective are similar thinkers. Being former military myself, I know plenty of guys, including myself, military and none military, that are very tentative to the situation at hand. And being in a situation of knowing these guys, I can tell you that more and more of the collective, especially in the last 2 or 3 year, are awakening to the problem. If your not around these guys on a regular basis you would not even know this is going on, but the government knows it's going on; that's why the cost of ammo has skyrocketed, especially the large cal's. The US military use to recycle their brass to the ammo makers, now their scrapping the stuff for scrap value instead which also helped pushed up the cost of ammo. So our very own government is trying to make purchasing ammo to expensive so in effect limiting arms sales, a kind of a way of gun control without actually doing it.

Then some of you don't realize that the Home Land Defense is nothing more then crowd control for the states. There is no reason for a department such as this to order up 1 billion rounds of ammo which was more then all the branches of the military ordered at the height of the Iraq II!! Why do they need that much ammo to use here in America? Because their preparing for a civil war with the general population.

I live in Fort Wayne IN, our national air guard unit here was using F15's for daily patrols over the midwest in case of another terrorist air strike attempt. Then just last month they switched to the A10 Warthog, a ground attack system, and they have been practicing attacking cars on the highways and homes....what for? In case of civil disobedience. This is no joke.

I asked a person I ran into that works for the Air guard unit here if he was ordered to kill Americans due to civil uprising if he could do it. He said, without hestitation!!! I asked how he could do that, his brainwashed reasoning was that an uprising like that would be an attempt to overthrow the govenment and it was his job to prevent that.

I hope some of you here who have been reading my post and the others prior thinking some us are nut jobs will start opening your eyes, because this crap is happening and happening in your cities all over the USA.

Old 11-04-2010, 06:30 PM  
Traveler

Knoxville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by froze View Post
The collective, ok, but not all in the collective are similar thinkers. Being former military myself, I know plenty of guys, including myself, military and none military, that are very tentative to the situation at hand. And being in a situation of knowing these guys, I can tell you that more and more of the collective, especially in the last 2 or 3 year, are awakening to the problem. If your not around these guys on a regular basis you would not even know this is going on, but the government knows it's going on; that's why the cost of ammo has skyrocketed, especially the large cal's. The US military use to recycle their brass to the ammo makers, now their scrapping the stuff for scrap value instead which also helped pushed up the cost of ammo. So our very own government is trying to make purchasing ammo to expensive so in effect limiting arms sales, a kind of a way of gun control without actually doing it.

Then some of you don't realize that the Home Land Defense is nothing more then crowd control for the states. There is no reason for a department such as this to order up 1 billion rounds of ammo which was more then all the branches of the military ordered at the height of the Iraq II!! Why do they need that much ammo to use here in America? Because their preparing for a civil war with the general population.

I live in Fort Wayne IN, our national air guard unit here was using F15's for daily patrols over the midwest in case of another terrorist air strike attempt. Then just last month they switched to the A10 Warthog, a ground attack system, and they have been practicing attacking cars on the highways and homes....what for? In case of civil disobedience. This is no joke.

I asked a person I ran into that works for the Air guard unit here if he was ordered to kill Americans due to civil uprising if he could do it. He said, without hestitation!!! I asked how he could do that, his brainwashed reasoning was that an uprising like that would be an attempt to overthrow the govenment and it was his job to prevent that.

I hope some of you here who have been reading my post and the others prior thinking some us are nut jobs will start opening your eyes, because this crap is happening and happening in your cities all over the USA.

I will suggest to you this:

The civi(s) expect the mil to fight as they have been trained to fight, civi(s) will NOT fight he mil on mil terms.

Mil have families, mil cannot protect all their families. The fed federalized the NG so that they can control the NG deployment. A WY reservist must realize as he kills the TN civi the TN reservist is killing the WY civi.

We are beyond thinking outside of the box here...well beyond. And also know that many civi(s) are prepared to.....well....you figure that out.

Just so you know, some time back the DOD went back to selling brass to the private sector.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:56 PM  

Can someone decipher what jacko said for me?
Old 11-05-2010, 12:30 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Not this guy. I'm just as lost as you, sorry.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 11-05-2010, 12:35 AM  

That's good. I thought my dogs gas was getting to me!
Old 11-05-2010, 05:44 AM  

Rochester, New York
I think Jacko's point was that if the military (Guard, in his example) were used against Americans, they wouldn't be deployed in their home state or areas. Wyoming guard might be in Tennessee and vice versa. There's little chance you can get someone to fire on people they know and have no beef with, so that won't happen.

It is certain there is a percentage of those in the military who would obey orders to fire on Americans. This has happened before. But there is also a percentage who would refuse such orders and either go AWOL or help Americans in the fight. What those percentages are, exactly, remains to be seen.

For the record, I'm less concerned with our military or LEOs being the BG. I'm more concerned with the hordes of people on the dole who will get mighty upset once their hand-outs aren't worth enough to live on. You guys see what's going on in France, Ireland, Germany, Greece, Spain, Portugal, etc., right? Rioting and strikes because governments there are imposing "austerity measures" which translates to cut-backs in hand-outs. Expect the same here at some point.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:23 AM  
Traveler

Knoxville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I think Jacko's point was that if the military (Guard, in his example) were used against Americans, they wouldn't be deployed in their home state or areas. Wyoming guard might be in Tennessee and vice versa. There's little chance you can get someone to fire on people they know and have no beef with, so that won't happen.

It is certain there is a percentage of those in the military who would obey orders to fire on Americans. This has happened before. But there is also a percentage who would refuse such orders and either go AWOL or help Americans in the fight. What those percentages are, exactly, remains to be seen.

For the record, I'm less concerned with our military or LEOs being the BG. I'm more concerned with the hordes of people on the dole who will get mighty upset once their hand-outs aren't worth enough to live on. You guys see what's going on in France, Ireland, Germany, Greece, Spain, Portugal, etc., right? Rioting and strikes because governments there are imposing "austerity measures" which translates to cut-backs in hand-outs. Expect the same here at some point.
Precisely, Brian.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:40 AM  

Dayton, Ohio
It's all confusing to me..... prepare for the worst, and hope for the best. Having your family practice security drills at home, and in the woods...is a great idea. My Wife asked me "what do you want for Christmas ?" I said; "2K lbs of beans & rice"

It's going to get ugly..is my bet

Stay Frosty
Old 11-05-2010, 10:49 AM  

Woody has the right idea, but as an older American, this is similar to the Cuban Missile Crisis back in 1963, where for Christmas, my family was given the choice to either install a bomb shelter or build a pool. We opted for the pool, and hindsight being 20/20, was the best choice.

On the other hand, it never hurts to be prepared for the unthinkable to occur. As a matter of fact, I'm headed out today to purchase an AR-15, just in case! It never hurts to have a weapon or two, or 27!
United States of China?-gun-collection-002.jpg 

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.