Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-26-2012, 02:18 PM  

We the People

A viral youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...JE&vq=medium#t

Old 01-26-2012, 06:25 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
didn't you already post that crap on here before?

I know I am being harsh, but look at what you did, an obviously heavily biased video, you provided no thought or even basic description of it and just throw it out here. Become more engaged, find facts, back up your argument, OR EVEN TRY TO SEE THE ARGUMENT FROM THE OTHER SIDE. These will make for a much more lively, interesting and intellectual debate instead of a thread that plunges to the bottom of the page.

Old 01-27-2012, 06:08 AM  

Greenville, SC
For what it's worth, I agree with the video. Is it back to the top yet?

--Milton Friedman (1912-2006)
Old 01-27-2012, 07:26 AM  

Houston, Texas
And unfortunately nothing in this video is supported by the Constitution. When the phrase "We the people..." it was written by a group of upper class white farmers and merchants about themselves. Not the common man. This video simply plays on pathos and is not supported from a Constitutional point of view. BTW, as retired military (20 years), a veteran and a disabled veteran I personally resent being mentioned in this video as part of a class. This video represents nothing but tyranny of the minority and a potential Fascist viewpoint.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:07 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
didn't you already post that crap on here before?

I know I am being harsh, but look at what you did, an obviously heavily biased video, you provided no thought or even basic description of it and just throw it out here. Become more engaged, find facts, back up your argument, OR EVEN TRY TO SEE THE ARGUMENT FROM THE OTHER SIDE. These will make for a much more lively, interesting and intellectual debate instead of a thread that plunges to the bottom of the page.
I am just crushed, RJ is beginning to be harsh. I'm beginning to suspect that he has a different worldview than I.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads