Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-19-2011, 08:28 AM  
fustrated genius

What do I do?

Is anybody else out there like this? I am sick n tired of the whining "bush did it" from Obama and he is NOT getting my vote. The Republicans have another Texas governor, Mitt Rummy or two dizzy-silly women, (mind you, some women would be fine as president IMO but not palin and bucheroo). Good grief, what a sorry selection of trash, lesser of the evils?

Old 09-19-2011, 11:12 AM  

Kent, Ohio
Agreed. It sure seems like the GOP is going out of their way to find the sorriest excuses for candidates they could possibly run. (What the hell is up with the GOP's fetish for brain-dead women? It's insulting and degrading to put up a string of women with IQs lower than that of most hot dog condiments)

Then again, I can't think of a single politician I would fully and unreservedly endorse for the presidency.

I do want to thank the Teapublicans in the house. Their mismanagement of the debt ceiling, leading to the "crisis", artificially deflated the stock market right at the time I landed a string of my best commissions so far this year. The timing of it couldn't have been any better. What they did ****ed over a huge chunk of the American economy, but I expect to make a good chunk of change because of it.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:05 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post

Is anybody else out there like this? I am sick n tired of the whining "bush did it" from Obama.......
well if the right would quit trying to pin THEIR failures and their expenses under the bush administration on Obama then people wouldn't have to complain about. If the republicans could even attempt to have an honest campaign I would be absolutely shocked.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:09 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
well if the right would quit trying to pin THEIR failures and their expenses under the bush administration on Obama then people wouldn't have to complain about. If the republicans could even attempt to have an honest campaign I would be absolutely shocked.
An honest politician of either stripe, your dreaming!
Old 09-20-2011, 11:18 AM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Don't make me have to re-quote your Obama cheer. Yeah, I got your point, Bush did it
Old 09-21-2011, 07:46 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
An honest politician of either stripe, your dreaming!
not saying one is completely honest, but traditionally GOP ads are almost exclusively attack ads, they don't campaign on what they will do right, they campaign on what the other person has done wrong (or more importantly deal out fear about what a person MAY do wrong).
Old 09-21-2011, 10:56 PM  

Quote:
not saying one is completely honest, but traditionally GOP ads are almost exclusively attack ads, they don't campaign on what they will do right, they campaign on what the other person has done wrong (or more importantly deal out fear about what a person MAY do wrong).
The media seems to think the democrats will be more into the attack ad business since Obama has no record to run on. I suspect both sides will be nasty this time around. I don't look forward to TV when the field narrows.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:10 AM  

I also believe this upcoming election is going to get ugly.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads