Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 05-01-2011, 08:59 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
where's Binny?

DEAD

Quote:
Unconfirmed: Osama bin Laden is Dead.
AHN | All Headline News - ‎6 minutes ago‎
When publishing articles from AHN we require that you follow several simple rules and that you abide by our Terms and Conditions. Use and display the provided article text on a website or blog. You may not republish the article(s) wholesale, ...
CBS says it thinks he is dead.
where's Binny?-bosbin.jpg 

Old 05-01-2011, 09:15 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
If they really have the body it should be offered to "Hogs gone Wild". One down, 700 million to go!

Old 05-01-2011, 09:17 PM  
Traveler

He must be dead. How can someone avoid capture this long. What is hogs gone wild and 700 million to go?
Old 05-01-2011, 09:23 PM  

All the TV shows have now been preempted announcing his death. One new report says this occured several days ago, and they have confirmed with DNA that it is him and not one of his numerous body doubles. I'm just concerned about future retaliation strikes soon. Sure hope I'm wrong.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:05 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicinabottle View Post
He must be dead. How can someone avoid capture this long. What is hogs gone wild and 700 million to go?
Wild hogs eat dead people.GO RAZORBACKS!

the 700 million refers to the followers of a vicious barbaric religion that I see as a cancer in our world. It wasn't barbaric to begin with but now any Iman with an agenda just declares holy war on it.

I don't think the civilized world will quietly endure ann infestation of fleas forever.

15 minutes ago I typed aba daba pakistan map in a Google image search. That got a picture of a compound marked "Bin Laden's Current Location and this picture.

That came from this Foreign Policy Blog;
http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/...rrent_location

Quote:
Tuesday Map: Osama bin Laden's current location
Posted By Joshua Keating Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 6:44 PM Share
Geography Professor Thomas Gillespie of UCLA has employed a technique typically used for tracking endangered species in order to pinpoint the most likely location of the world's most wanted terrorist. In a paper (pdf) published in the MIT International Review Gillespie describes how he used biogeographic data including bin Laden's last known location, cultural background, security needs, declining health, limited mobility and height to create a mathematical model that he claims will show where the terror mastermind is hiding.

According to Gillespie, Osama is riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight about here:

Quote:
More specifically, he found a 90 percent chance that bin Laden is in Kurram province in Pakistan's Federally Administered Tribal Areas, most likely in the town of Parachinar which gave shelter to a larger number of Mujahedin during the 1980s. Here's a closer look at the region with Osama probabilities shown:
The exact coordinates are N. 33.901944? E.70.093746?. Anyone want to go check it out?

Nice try but he was in a city near Pakistan's capitol.

Pakistan_2002_CIA_map
where's Binny?-pakistan_2002_cia_map.jpg 

Old 05-01-2011, 10:09 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
I'm just concerned about future retaliation strikes soon. Sure hope I'm wrong.
They were a given well before now and the US has plans in place for when this happened. The obvious problem is covering everyone and thing but we've had that problem the last 10 years.

If anyone saw Lara Logan's account of how she was attacked in Cairo they may have a feel for the type of animals we face.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:17 PM  

ABC just reported a 10 year old kid just strapped on his bomb vest and blew himself and many others up after the report on OBL being killed. Crazy crap, huh?

I will be honest that I love watching the crowds gather around the White House chanting USA, USA...and my favorite is: "Na na na na, na na na na, hay hay hay, good bye!"

Another chuckle was my wife showing me a picture someone posted on FaceBook of the Statue of Liberty, holding Binny's bloody head in her hand!
Old 05-01-2011, 11:08 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
You betcha!!!

Source here is 4chan so maybe, maybe not. Usually they get it right.

i feel like people should be shooting fireworks and guns in the air. Not a sound. Maybe too late at night after a Spring weekend.

I waited 10 years to see this headline.

Abbattabad Districk; Western City Area

Large Version:
HTML Code:
http://www.zki.dlr.de/system/files/media/filefield/map/low/DLR_map_pakistan-abbottabad02_1-7500_low.jpg
Abbattabad Districk; Southern City Area

Large Version:
HTML Code:
http://www.zki.dlr.de/system/files/media/filefield/map/low/DLR_map_pakistan-abbottabad04_1-7500_low.jpg
Abbattabad District - Northern City Area

Large Version:
http://www.zki.dlr.de/system/files/m...1-7500_low.jpg
Old 05-02-2011, 01:03 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
ABC just reported a 10 year old kid just strapped on his bomb vest and blew himself and many others up after the report on OBL being killed. Crazy crap, huh?
NBC asked a Middle East commentator about reprisals. His response was; "We expect more like the 12 year old bomber last week.

Those people in Western Pakistan and Afghanistan are Barney Rubble in robes. Their culture and religion are stuck in tribal mode.

I wish he would just pull out now. The Afghan President, Karzai is a crook, some bribe him, he bribes others,

Too much blood, too little Treasure
Old 05-02-2011, 07:51 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
Wild hogs eat dead people.GO RAZORBACKS!

the 700 million refers to the followers of a vicious barbaric religion that I see as a cancer in our world. It wasn't barbaric to begin with but now any Iman with an agenda just declares holy war on it.

Islam is this country?s oldest (and its only permanent) foreign enemy.

The first war this country fought after the Revolution was with the Islamic pirates of North Africa. The line in the Marine Corps Hymn about the Shores of Tripoli refers to military action in what is now Libya during this war.

Sadly, recent presidents have no understanding of history and thus don?t understand the war we are faced with.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!