Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-20-2016, 08:57 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
. . . and yet another rant with no basis in fact. To google tea party is not the same as going to a meeting and knowing the attendees personally. However, it really isn't a party as such, just citizens that are fed up with government and both political parties and paying for both the freebies and those that get rich managing the freebies.
You're starting to sound like Donald Trump now............ Here's a guy, who, if he merely states it, then it's true........... Then it's true. (in his mind anyways) Kinda like George Bush. Same thing. Same mentality. Just because a person fails or refuses to see or acknowledge facts, does not mean they don't exist. You're kinda like the mid 19th century doctors who argued with this guy http://www.npr.org/sections/health-s...-women-s-lives (I dare you to read the link!) and about the existence of bacteria, because after all, you can't see them right? Doctors of the time would have rather believed that infants were dying from evil spirits and voodoo magic. After all, it took an educated person (I know how much you love educated people) to understand data and facts.

Well, I'm sorry Donald eddie T, but your mere sound bites don't work with me.

Old 03-20-2016, 09:58 PM  
Traveler

Old 03-21-2016, 12:34 PM  

You do a lot of speculation about other people, again with no basis in fact. You should apply some of your rambling commentary to yourself especially regarding what is factual. You seem to make assumptions then begin to believe them.
Old 03-21-2016, 07:38 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
You do a lot of speculation about other people, again with no basis in fact. You should apply some of your rambling commentary to yourself especially regarding what is factual. You seem to make assumptions then begin to believe them.
You're just an old grumpy fella with nothing better to do with yourself than complain. Try more fiber and vitamin D . What you need is a hobby T. Have you thought about getting a cat?
Old 03-21-2016, 08:03 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicinabottle View Post
You're just an old grumpy fella with nothing better to do with yourself than complain. Try more fiber and vitamin D . What you need is a hobby T. Have you thought about getting a cat?
. . . you make my point for me, regarding your hip shots.
Old 03-21-2016, 08:15 PM  
Traveler

No sir, those were bulls eyes. Sorry.

Anyways... to get us on topic again.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:55 PM  

You're beginning to flail . . .
Old 03-21-2016, 10:03 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
You're beginning to flail . . .
More Donald "T" I see. Keep repeating it, and in your microcosm it'll be true, and breathe.....breathe..... Meanwhile, outside your little bubble.... you've been flailing for some time now. Just like those mid 19th century doctors I mentioned earlier. Funny thing here is that according to research ( more educated stuff) they've found that many practitioners these days STILL don't wash their hands between patients. hint hint nudge nudge.

Okay, getting us back on topic, Between Hilary and Donald, who do you suppose stands the greatest chances of winning? Personally, I wish Bernie could take the lead here for the democrats just to make things more interesting. Even if he is a communist according to one of your other identities!
Old 03-21-2016, 10:24 PM  

You are still flailing and making those assumptions about others.
Old 03-22-2016, 09:27 AM  
MRB

Sacramento, California
Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz will more than likely get nominated to run for the presidency. From there it's anyone's guess who will win. They both suck.
Don Trump might get the GOP nomination, but, it will probably be contested by the GOP. Elections are very strange this time around.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.