Who's to blame for Veterans poor care?
. 2014 - Led by Mitch McConnell, Republicans filibuster a bill that would have boosted funding for the VA by $21 billion, expanded benefits, and repealed cuts pushed through under the Ryan budget deal.
2. 2013 - Paul Ryan's budget CUTS $6-billion from Veteran Benefits.
3. 2012 - Republicans block seven other bills that would have helped Veterans and the VA: H.R. 466, H.R. 1168, H.R. 1171, H.R. 1172, H.R. 1293, H.R. 1803, and H.R. 2352
4. 2012 - Republicans filibuster a bill that would have adjusted VA benefits to keep up with inflation.
5. 2012 - Republicans block a bill that would have provided job training for returning war veterans.
6. 2012 - Republicans block bill that would have help create jobs for return Iraq and Afghan veterans:
7. 2011 - Republican Michele Bachmann proposes cutting $4.5 billion from the VA, including capping heathcare benefits and cutting disability payments.
8. 2011 - Republcans filibuster jobs bill that would have provide incentives for business to hire returning Veterans.
9. 2010 - Republicans filibuster bill that would have provided benefits for homeless Veterans.
10. 2007 - George Bush vetos H.R. 1591 that would have increased VA health care spending.
11. 2004 - George Bush cuts $2 billion in funding for VA Health care.
12. 2003 - Bush cuts $1.5 billion Veteran Funding.
13. 2003 - Bush cuts $2 billion in Veterans health care.
14. 2003 - Bush administration budget cuts force 200,000 to wait 6 months for health care.
15. 1999 - In spite of Warning from the VA that their Hospitals were "in crisis," Republicans (who control congress at the time) block a bill to increase VA health care funding.
AKA....Rusty, Floorist, etc.